Facebook has introduced an anonymous feature that enables you to express your opinions through posts without revealing your identity. The aim is to make people feel safer discussing sensitive topics and encourage more users to share their experiences. So, if you hesitate to post publicly, let’s discover how to turn on anonymous posts in Facebook groups and enable the freedom of expressing yourself without fear.
How to Turn On Anonymous Posting in a Facebook Group on Android
Enabling an anonymous post option can help you share your thoughts and experience without revealing your identity. You can turn on or enable anonymous posts in Facebook groups by following these simple steps.
Note: Only admins can enable the Anonymous posting feature.
1. Open the Facebook app on your Android phone and Log in to your account.
2. Tap on the Hamburger menu icon from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Groups option from the Menu section.
4. Open the desired group you want to turn on anonymous posting in.
5. Tap on the Manage option.
6. Swipe down and tap on the Group settings option from the Settings menu.
7. Swipe down to the Manage discussion section and tap on the Anonymous posting option.
8. Next, select the On radio button.
9. Lastly, tap on Save.
Now, people will be able to submit anonymous posts in the group.
How to Turn off Anonymous Posts in a Facebook Group?
The Anonymous post feature allows members to share their discussions and provides a safe environment. If you feel that anonymous posting is not suitable for your group, you can easily turn it off anytime on FB by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the Anonymous posting menu on your Facebook app.
2. Next, select the Off radio button.
3. Lastly, tap on the Save option.
Now, group members won’t be able to submit anonymous posts in the group.
This tutorial has explained how to turn on anonymous posts in Facebook groups. We hope you understood the process and successfully created a more welcoming atmosphere for group members who prefer to maintain their privacy. Share your thoughts in the comments section, and don’t miss out on future articles by regularly exploring our website.