Whether you need a place to jot down some notes to look at later, transfer files, or save important dates, there are innumerable needs and requirements to text oneself. If you are an iPhone user, this article is for you, because we will reveal how to text yourself on iMessage. Keep reading to learn and maintain a personal notepad with ease!
How to Text Yourself on iMessage
The idea of texting oneself may seem odd initially, but it can be a huge help later on. You can fill up your chat box with the photos/videos you wish to remember, web links you may want to get back to, follow up your notes, make up some to-do lists, etc.
Can You Send Yourself a Text Message on your iPhone?
Yes, you can send yourself a text message on your iPhone.
Make sure the iMessage is turned on. To do so, follow the below steps to text yourself on iMessage:
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap on Messages.
2. Turn on the toggle for iMessage.
3. Go back to the main screen and tap on Phone.
4. Tap on Contacts and tap on your profile.
5. Tap on Send Message.
You will now be able to text yourself in iMessage.
How Can You Make a Fake Conversation on iMessage?
Creating fake iMessages is an easy task with or without fake iMessage generators. There are several reasons to fake iMessage. Some of which are stated below:
- It can be used to prank someone, like a friend or someone known to us.
- Scammers get hold of these apps more often, to be able to scan people by trapping for theft purposes.
- If someone needs attention, i.e., clout chasing, you can make use of these fake iMessage apps.
- You can also use it for random experimenting, to check how the fake iMessage app works.
Method 1: Without Fake iMessage Generator
Follow the steps to create fake iMessage conversations from your phone.
1. Open the chat box of the person you want to create a fake conversation with.
2. Send messages to each other.
3. Long press on the message you wish to delete and tap on More…
4. Select multiple messages of your choice and tap on the delete icon.
5. Tap on Delete  Messages.
6. To change the contact of the person if you’d like, tap on their profile.
7. Tap on info.
8. Tap on Edit.
9. Tap on their name, change it, and tap on Done.
10. Now, take a screenshot of the conversation.
This way you can change the conversation according to how you wish.
Method 2: With Fake iMessage Generator
You can use applications like iFake Text Message for this purpose. Follow the steps below to see how:
1. Open iFake Text Message on your phone or PC.
2. Click on Create Fake iMessage.
3. Enter the information of your choice by clicking on Name, Message…,Battery, etc.
4. Click on Create Image.
Your desired message will be generated.
Why is the iMessage Green When I Text Myself?
If the iMessage appears to be green, then it means that your messages are being sent as a normal SMS, rather than as iMessages. If you are not connected to the internet or are texting Android users, you will be seeing iMessage green.
Also Read: Does iMessage Notify When You Screenshot?
Why Can’t You Text Yourself on iPhone Anymore?
If you are not able to text yourself on your iPhone, you must check whether your iMessage is turned on or not, and to do so, follow the steps from 1 to 3 from the first heading and ensure your iMessage is enabled.
We hope this article helped you understand how to text yourself on iMessage. Keep reading our blog for such helpful guides! Feel free to leave your suggestions and queries in the comment section below.