Instagram stories are the best and most popular way to show your photo or video. You can use the Instagram story to ask and answer questions from your followers, upload multiple photos and videos, and add music and filters. The best part about stories is that they have a bigger reach and are seen by every follower compared to posts. After uploading an Instagram story, you get instant feedback through likes and messages, which is good but irritating. Then, this article is for you if you want to stop replies on Instagram stories. So, keep reading!
Table of Contents
How to Stop Replies on Your Instagram Stories
Though people love interactive stories, there are instances when the responses to stories are toxic. To avoid this, you can disable the replies option to your story. To know how to stop replies on IG stories, follow the below steps given:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your IG account.
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Hamburger icon.
4. Tap on Settings.
5. Now, tap on Privacy.
6. Tap on the Story option.
7. From the Replying – Allow messages replies section, select the Off radio button to disable replies and reactions to your story.
How to Hide Your Instagram Stories from Specific People
Following are the steps to hide your Instagram stories from specific people:
1. Launch Instagram on your phone.
2. Go to your IG profile and tap on the Hamburger icon.
3. Tap on Settings > Privacy > Story.
4. Then, tap on Hide story from.
5. Choose the desired IG users from whom you want to hide the story.
Also Read: How to Disable Reply All Outlook 365
How to Control Replies to Stop Instagram Stories Spam
If you want to know how to control replies to stop IG stories from spam, you should follow the method mentioned above.
How to Post a Story Only to Specific People on Instagram
Following are the steps to post a story only to specific people on Instagram:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Swipe right from the IG home screen to open the Instagram Camera screen.
3. Select the desired photos from your gallery.
4. Choose the desired IG users with whom you want to share the story.
5. Tap on Close friends and then tap on Share.
- How to Video Chat on Instagram on PC
- How to Remove Profile Picture from TikTok Account
- How to Reply to Message on Instagram
- How to Unread Messages on Instagram Private Account
We hope that you learned about how to stop replies on your Instagram stories. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.