Want to share your epic gameplay moments with friends? If that’s the case, the Auto-Upload feature enables you to effortlessly share your PS5 screenshots on your mobile phone. Follow this guide to learn how to access this option to share or transfer your PS5 screenshots to your phone.
Table of Contents
How to Share PS5 Screenshots to Phone
Let’s see the methods to send your PS5 snapshots to your smartphone.
To share PS5 screenshots to your phone, follow these steps:
1. Turn on your PS5 console and go to the Media Gallery from the Home Screen.
2. Enable Auto-Upload in the Media Gallery settings.
3. Open the PlayStation app on your phone and tap on the Game Library tab.
4. Switch to the Captures section and tap on Enable to turn on the Auto-Upload feature.
Note: Make sure that you have the latest version of the PlayStation app installed on your smartphone, and that your PS5 console is also updated.
Method 1: From PS5 Media Gallery
This first method will show you the way to enable Auto-Upload from the Media Gallery menu on your PS5 console.
1. Turn on your PS5 console.
2. Go to the Media Gallery from the Home Screen.
Note: If the feature is available to you, a pop-up will occur in the Media Gallery section.
3. Select the Enable Auto-Upload option.
4. Now, open the PlayStation app on your phone to enable the same option to share PS5 screenshots to your phone.
5. From the bottom of the app screen, tap on the Game Library tab.
6. Switch to the Captures section.
7. Tap on Enable to allow Auto-Upload on the app.
Now, the captured screenshots will now be shared automatically to the PlayStation app. You will get 14 days to download the screenshots to your mobile device and will get disappeared after that.
Also Read: How to Find Uplay Screenshot Location
Method 2: Through PS5 System Settings
You can also enable this feature through the system settings of the PS5 to share or transfer screenshots to your phone.
1. Navigate to Settings from the PS5 home screen.
2. Scroll down and select the Captures and Broadcasts option.
3. Turn on the toggle for the Auto-Upload option. Now, screenshots will be automatically uploaded to the app.
4. Now, open the PlayStation app on your phone and follow the steps mentioned in Method 1 to enable the Captures feature.
How to Share PS5 Screenshots and Gameplay Videos to Your Phone?
You can send your screenshots and recorded gameplay footage or videos on your phone with the help of the Auto-Upload feature on the PS5 console and app. To do so, read and follow the steps mentioned in the above heading to get a clear idea.
Through this guide, we have explained the process of how to share PS5 screenshots to phone. You can now showcase your gaming achievements and save your favorite gameplay snapshots effortlessly. Share your thoughts in the comments section, and continue exploring our website for more informative articles.