Have you ever stumbled upon a humorous or motivational video on Facebook that you wanted to share with your Instagram followers? Chances are, you have. But the question is, how can you do it? Learn how to share Facebook videos on Instagram with the help of our step-by-step guide.
How to Share Facebook Videos on Instagram
It’s a fact that cross-promotion can be a great way to expand your social media reach. Even though there may be some overlap of audience between both platforms, there are likely many people who follow you on one platform but not the other. So you can reach a new audience that may not have seen your content otherwise. On top of that, it also saves time and effort. So, let’s go through the process of doing the same.
Can You Share a Facebook Video Post to Instagram?
Yes, you can share a Facebook video post to Instagram. To do so, there are two methods to follow, which are explained below. But before you do so, you must link your Facebook and Instagram accounts using these steps:
1. Open your Instagram profile and tap on three horizontal lines at the top.
2. Now, tap on Settings and privacy.
3. Select Accounts Centre at the top.
4. Then, at the bottom, tap on Accounts.
5. Next, tap on Add accounts and select Add Facebook account.
6. Select your Facebook account and tap Continue.
Once done, you can follow these methods to share your video on the platform.
Also Read: How to Share Facebook Albums on Android
Method 1: Via Facebook Website
Follow this step-by-step guide below to share your FB video via the website:
1. Open Facebook and go to the Facebook video post.
2. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the post.
3. Select the Copy link from the dropdown menu.
4. Go to the Instagram website.
5. Click on the Messages option on the left side of the screen.
6. Click on the intended recipients. Then, paste the link in the message field by right-clicking and selecting Paste.
Now, send a message to share the video.
Method 2: Via Facebook App
You can also share your FB posts or videos on Instagram via the Facebook app. Follow these steps for more:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and locate the video you want to share.
2. Now, below the video, tap on Share.
3. Next, tap on the More options icon and select Instagram from the list of options.
4. Now, from the list of recipients, select a person and tap on Share.
Once done, the recipient will receive the link to the Facebook video in their Direct Messages.
This concludes our guide on how to share Facebook videos on Instagram. With the simple steps outlined in this article, you can easily share your favorite videos on your Instagram feed or story. If you have any other queries or suggestions for us, you can drop them in the comments section below.