A Facebook album is a compilation of your photos and videos designed to preserve your memories. Sharing them online allows you to relive and cherish those moments together with your friends. Whether you’re an experienced user or new to the platform, this article will guide you on how to share albums on your Facebook timeline via the website and Android app.
Table of Contents
How to Share Facebook Albums on Android
It is possible to share your own Facebook albums as well as someone else’s. While the Android app of Facebook does not support sharing albums, you can do so through the web version on the phone browser.
1. Visit the Facebook Log in page on your phone browser.
2. Enter your account credentials and tap on Log in.
3. Now, tap on the three-dotted icon from the bottom of the screen and select Desktop site.
Note: We have used the Brave browser for this demonstration. As per your Android browser, find and access the three-dotted icon menu.
4. Tap on the hamburger menu icon from the top-right corner of the Facebook website.
5. Tap on your profile name.
6. Then, swipe down and tap on Photos.
7. Select the desired album.
8. Tap on the Share option.
9. Tap on Share Now to share it on your Facebook timeline.
It is how you can share your Facebook albums on your timeline on Android.
How to Share Someone Else’s Album on Facebook?
Sharing someone else’s album on your Facebook profile is a good way of showcasing your friendship. However, make sure to take consent before sharing their content on your profile. Follow the steps given below to do the same.
Note: You can only share the albums with the privacy settings set to Public.
1. Visit the Facebook website and Log in to your account by providing the required credentials.
2. Navigate to the desired profile whose album you want to share.
3. Click on Photos below the cover picture.
4. Next, select the Albums tab.
5. Click on the desired album that you want to share.
6. Click on Share.
7. Select your preferred sharing option from the drop-down list to share the album.
How to Post an Album on Facebook?
You can post your own albums on your Facebook timeline or story. While it is not allowed to post an album on the Android app, it can be easily done through the web version. Follow the steps to post your album on your Facebook profile.
1. Go to your FB profile page on your PC browser.
2. Then, click on Photos.
3. Click on Albums.
4. Select the desired album which you want to share.
5. Click on Share.
6. Click on Share now or Share to your story.
Also Read: Who Viewed My Collection Photos on Facebook?
How to Copy Facebook Album Link on Android?
It is not possible to copy the link of a Facebook album on the Android app. This is done to prevent unauthorized and unwanted access to your albums through the link.
However, you can copy the link from the website version, like this:
Note: You can also follow these steps after enabling Desktop mode on your phone browser.
1. Access the Facebook album that you want to share from your profile.
2. Click on Share > Send in Messenger.
3. Select the album link from the top and press the Ctrl + C keys.
After learning how to share albums on Facebook using Android, you can now showcase your memories with your friends and family. Drop your queries or suggestions in the comments below, and stay tuned for more helpful guides!