Music has the power to connect people, and Instagram provides a platform to amplify that connection. By sharing a Spotify song on the Instagram story with its background, you can enhance the visual experience that resonates with your followers. Let’s dive into the method enabling you to do the same.
How to Share a Spotify Song on Instagram Story with Background
Sharing a Spotify song on IG Story with a background allows for personal expression, increased platform engagement, creative storytelling, music promotion, mood enhancement, standing out from the crowd, and promoting personal connections and influence.
Follow these steps to share a Spotify song on Instagram with a background:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Spotify account on the app.
2. Now, select the desired song and tap on the three-dotted icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Swipe up to reveal the menu and tap on the Share option to set this Spotify song on your Instagram story with a background you choose next.
4. Tap on Edit and select the desired colorful background.
5. Next, tap on Done.
6. Tap on the Stories option from the list to share this Spotify song on the Instagram story with the selected background.
7. Tap on Your Story to upload it to your IG stories.
Also Read: Fix Spotify Preview Song Not Working
When You Share a Song from Spotify to Instagram, Does It Play?
No, Spotify songs don’t play when you share them on IG stories. They don’t allow songs to be shared with music; they are shared as a link. If you want to listen to the music, you can click on the song to play it on Spotify. This policy was implemented to support music artists and to protect their work.
When someone taps on the shared song, they are usually redirected to the Spotify app or website, where they can listen to the song in full. Keep in mind that the exact functionality may vary depending on the device and app versions you are using.
With the above easy-to-follow steps, we hope you have learned how to share Spotify songs on an Instagram story with its background. If you encounter any difficulties, please let us know in the comments. Also, feel free to share the Instagram topic you want to learn from us next.