Facebook groups are one of the most important features of the platform that let you engage in meaningful discussions with like-minded people. If you are looking for a convenient way to quickly promote your private group and attract new members to join it, look no further! In this comprehensive guide, we will discuss how to share a private Facebook Group link through the web version and mobile app.
Table of Contents
How to Share a Private Facebook Group Link
The easiest way to share a Facebook group link is by copying the link through the Facebook web version and pasting it on a platform where to want to send it. You can share the link of any public or private group, even if you have not joined the group. Keep reading our guide to learn about it in detail.
Can I Share a Group Link on My Facebook Page?
Yes, you can share a group link on your Facebook page. As an admin, you can copy and paste a group link while creating a post, and upload it on your page. Alternatively, you can directly choose Share to Page by tapping on the Share button of the group.
Method 1: Share a Group Via Facebook Web
To share a Facebook group via the web version, follow these steps:
1. Open Facebook on your web browser and log into your account.
2. Search for the group you want to share and go to its home page.
3. From the URL bar of your browser, copy the group link.
4. Paste it anywhere to share it.
Alternatively, you can use the Share feature in the group to access multiple modes of sharing the link.
1. Open the home page of the Facebook group.
2. Click on the three horizontal dots below the cover picture.
3. Click on Share.
4. Choose your preferred mode of sharing to share the group link.
Method 2: Share a Group on Facebook Mobile
Sharing a group from the Facebook mobile app is no big deal either. From the mobile app, you can share a Facebook group with these steps:
Note: The following steps were performed on the Facebook app for Android.
1. Open the Facebook app on your smartphone and log in to your account.
2. Open the group which you want to share.
3. Tap on the Share icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Choose your preferred mode of sharing from the list of available options.
Note: Tap on More options to share the group via other social media platforms.
Also Read: How to Unshare on Facebook
How to Share a Facebook Group to Another Group
Sharing a Facebook group link to another group is a matter of simple steps as given below.
1. In your Facebook account, open the group that you want to share with another group.
2. Click on the three horizontal dots below the cover picture of the group and click on Share.
3. Click on Share to a group.
4. Choose the group where you want to share it, from the list of groups you have joined.
We have discussed various methods to teach you how to share a private Facebook group link. We have discussed various modes of sharing a Facebook group. The best part is that you can share the link of a private group even if you are not a part of it. Don’t forget to leave your queries and suggestions in the comments section below.