The link to your Facebook profile lets you easily share it through messaging apps, email, social media platforms, or any other communication channels. It comes in handy to promote your business, connect with new acquaintances, and direct people to your page. However, the direct link to your Facebook profile might not be immediately apparent within the app; thus, this article will show you how to find and copy it.
Table of Contents
How to Find a Facebook Profile Page URL
Having your Facebook profile link readily available can simplify the process and help you connect with others effortlessly. However, a major query that users often ask is where is my Facebook Profile URL. Let’s find out.
Facebook Profile Link on Smartphone
Well, in the Facebook mobile app, the profile link can be found in the Profile settings tab. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open Facebook and tap the hamburger icon at the top-right corner.
2. Tap on your profile picture and then on the three horizontal dots icon next to Edit profile.
You can see the link under Your profile link.
3. Tap on Copy Link to copy it.
Facebook Profile Link on PC
Copying the link on a PC is just flawless. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch the Facebook website and log in to your account.
2. Select the URL in the address bar and press Ctrl + C keys to copy the link.
Also Read: Link It Up: How to Hyperlink on Facebook
How to Find Someone Else’s Facebook Profile Link
If you want to copy and share the profile link of your friend or a page, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open Facebook and navigate to their Profile.
2. Tap on the three dots icon next to the Message option.
You can see the profile link in the Profile settings.
3. Tap on Copy Link.
For PC, you just have to navigate to their profile and copy the link from the address bar.
How to Get Facebook Post Link
If you want to share a post with someone on any other platform, follow the steps to copy its link:
1. Open Facebook and navigate to the post you wish to share.
2. Tap on the Share option with the arrow under the post.
3. Now tap on Copy link.
Also Read: Why Did My Facebook Post Disappear?
How to Get Facebook Story Link
You can share the link of any story uploaded on Facebook while it is still live. Follow the steps:
1. Open Facebook and navigate to the story to be shared.
2. Tap on the three horizontal dots icon on the story and select Copy link to share this story.
We hope you will find sufficient information about how to copy Facebook profile link. Let us know if you have any queries or suggestions in the comments section below.