Have you ever wanted to show your WhatsApp friends what you’re up to on Snapchat? If that is true, you can share your snap link on this messaging platform to easily connect with them on another platform. Let’s find out exactly how to send a Snapchat link on WhatsApp and let your friends view the photos and videos you’ve shared.
Table of Contents
How to Send Snapchat Link on WhatsApp
Sharing your Snapchat link on WhatsApp helps you grow your network by connecting with individuals who are more active on WhatsApp than on Snapchat. This boosts interaction and engagement across your social profiles.
Now, to send a Snapchat link on WhatsApp, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Snapchat account.
2. Tap on the Memories icon from the left side of the screen from the Explore tab.
3. Switch to the Camera Roll tab and select the desired image or video you want to share.
4. Tap on the Send To option.
5. Now, tap on the Copy option to copy the link to your clipboard.
6. Now, launch the WhatsApp app and open the desired chat with whom you want to share the link.
7. Paste it in the message box.
8. Tap on the Send icon to send your Snapchat link.
Also Read: How to Link Instagram to Snapchat Story
How to Send a Snapchat Picture to WhatsApp?
Sending pictures to WhatsApp is a straightforward process. To get started, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Snapchat app and select the Memories icon > Camera Roll tab.
2. Choose the desired picture or video and tap on Send To.
3. Now, select WhatsApp to get redirected to the app.
4. Tap on the user name with whom you want to share the snap.
5. Now, tap on Next > Send to send Snapchat picture on WhatsApp.
How to Send Snapchat Videos to WhatsApp?
You can read and follow the steps mentioned above to send videos on WhatsApp to your friends or family in the form of snaps.
In this article, you have learned how to send Snapchat link on WhatsApp. So, if you are excited to share your favorite moments from Snapchat with your friends on WhatsApp, you can easily do so using the steps we’ve covered. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section, and stay tuned for more insightful articles!