Sending and accepting connection requests are essential for expanding your professional network on LinkedIn. When you receive a connection request, it is added to your pending invitations list. However, navigating through these invites can be challenging for you if you have just joined this platform. Read this guide to learn how to see your pending invites on LinkedIn to ensure you view all potential connections.
Table of Contents
How to See Pending Invites on LinkedIn
Pending invites are a list of people who have sent you a connection request on the platform or to whom you have sent a request. You can choose to accept or ignore these requests. Accepting a request adds the person to your LinkedIn connections, allowing them to message you. If you ignore a request, the person is not notified.
LinkedIn sends you a notification when someone sends you an invite request. However, if you miss the notification, you can follow the steps below to view pending invites on the LinkedIn mobile app.
To see pending invites on LinkedIn:
1. Sign in to your LinkedIn account on the browser.
2. Click on My Network at the top of the page.
3. In the Invitations section, select See all.
Under the Received tab, you can view pending connection requests sent to you. Click on Sent to see pending invite requests sent by you.
Method 1: On Android
1. Open the LinkedIn application on your mobile and Sign in with your LinkedIn account credentials.
2. Tap on the My Network tab from the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on Invitations to view the list of your pending invitation requests.
4. Switch between Sent and Received tabs to see the invitations you sent and obtained respectively.
Now, let’s see how to see pending invites on the LinkedIn iPhone app.
Method 2: On iPhone
1. Launch the LinkedIn app on your iPhone and Sign in to your account.
2. Tap on the My Network tab > Invitation option.
3A. Select Sent to see the invitations you sent to certain profiles.
3B. Tap on Received to view the connection invites you have received.
How to See Pending Invites in LinkedIn on Desktop?
To view your pending invitations or connections on the web version of LinkedIn on your desktop, follow the steps given below.
1. Visit the LinkedIn Sign in page on your browser and Sign in with your account credentials.
2. Click on My Network from the top of the page.
3. From the Invitations section, click on See all.
Note: Under the Received tab, you will be able to view all your pending received invites on LinkedIn. Click on Sent to view the pending invite requests sent by you to others.
We hope this article has answered all your queries about how to see pending invites on LinkedIn, both on the web version and mobile app. Feel free to leave any doubts or suggestions in the comments section below. Remember to check our website regularly for more tutorials, and we’ll see you in our next guide!