Network connectivity is one of the most common problems users face with Windows 11. Microsoft has in-built Windows troubleshooters that can help you detect and fix hardware and device problems. The Network Adapter troubleshooter is one such tool you can use to fix network connectivity problems. In this article, we’ll explain how to run the network adapter troubleshooter on Windows 11 computers.
How to Run Network Adapter Troubleshooter on Windows 11
The Network Adapter troubleshooter tool helps you detect problems with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and other such network issues. This tool can be very useful when you are having trouble connecting to the internet on your computer. Here are steps on how to use the network adapter troubleshooter Windows 11:
1. Click the Start menu and click on the Settings option.
2. Go to the Systems tab and click on Troubleshoot.
3. Click on the Other troubleshooters option.
4. Go to the Network Adapter option and click on the Run button next to it.
5. The troubleshooter will run and try to fix possible problems with the network adapter. You can also select a particular network adapter to diagnose. You can also select All network adapters. Click on the Next button.
The network adapter troubleshooter will detect and fix any connectivity issues your device is having. If the issue seems to persist, then it might be related to the operating system. In that case, it is best to take your computer to a specialist to get a thorough check.
We hope that this guide was helpful to you and you were able to understand how to run the network adapter troubleshooter on Windows 11 computers. Let us know if you were able to fix it. If you have any suggestions or queries for us, please let us know in the comment section.