Malware refers to malicious software that infects your devices and puts your privacy and data under threat. It can disrupt the computer server, and leak private or confidential files and information. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we bring you a helpful guide that will teach you how to remove malware from Windows 11 PCs.
Table of Contents
How to Remove Malware from Windows 11
Worms, Trojan Horses, Spyware, Ransomware, and Viruses are some of the most common malware that can prey on your Windows 11 computer’s data. In this guide, we will explain how you can keep your computer and privacy secure from online threats.
How to Remove Malware from Windows Security
There are various Malware removal tools that can help you get rid of them. Luckily, Windows has an in-built tool that can make things even easier for you. Let’s find out how to use this default tool:
1. Tap the Start Button on your Desktop and open Settings.
2. Click on Privacy and Security and tap on tap on Windows Security.
3. Tap on Open Windows Security.
4. Tap on Virus & threat protection.
Once the scan starts, Windows will automatically search for suspicious files and remove them from your computer.
Also Read: What is Malware and What Does it Do?
How to Remove Malware with Avast Antivirus
Avast is one of the leading internet and computer security companies. It provides you with antivirus tools to keep your data secure. You can use this to remove malware from your computer as well. Follow these simple steps to remove malware from your device.
1. Open the System Tray in the lower right corner of your desktop. You will find the Avast Antivirus Icon on the system tray.
2. Tap on Virus Scans.
3. Tap on Run Smart Scan to start scanning for threats.
4. The scanning window will open, show the results, and you can thereafter resolve the issues (if any).
We hope this article helped you learn how to remove malware from Windows 11. Keep reading our blog for such helpful guides! Feel free to leave your suggestions & queries in the comment section below.