Have you accidentally deleted your Facebook page or disabled it for some time? Fortunately, it is possible to retrieve your lost page. The platform provides you with the chance to restore your page within a generous time frame of 14 days. So, get ready to explore how to recover deleted pages to reclaim your brand’s presence.
Table of Contents
Can You Retrieve Deleted Facebook Page?
Yes, it is possible to retrieve your deleted Facebook page within 14 days. After a certain time period, you won’t be able to get back to your page. However, if your Facebook page was deleted due to a violation of community guidelines, it cannot be recovered.
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Page
Facebook page is designed specifically to promote businesses, brands, and organizations. However, if you have accidentally deleted your Facebook page and want to regain access by recovering it then follow these straightforward methods provided below.
Method 1: Using Facebook Settings
Facebook account has a variety of settings including the option to recover your deactivated account.
Follow these steps to recover your deleted Facebook page using your Android device:
1. Open the Facebook application on your Android device and log into your account.
2. From the home page tap on the hamburger icon from the top right corner.
3. Scroll down a little and tap on Settings & privacy.
4. Now, tap on the Settings option.
5. Scroll the Settings & privacy page and go to the Audience and visibility section.
6. From here, tap on Pages.
Note: This will redirect you to the page where you will see your deactivated pages.
7. Tap on View located next to the Reactive Your Pages option.
8. Now, tap on the Reactivate option given below your Page name.
Once you have tapped on the Reactive option your Facebook page will be automatically reactivated.
Also Read: How to Make an Announcement on Facebook
Method 2: Using Facebook Support
If you can’t find the option to reactivate your pages from the above method, you can try reaching out Facebook support team. Follow these steps.
1. Navigate to your Facebook account.
2. Once you are on your Facebook account go to the Facebook Help Centre.
3. Once you are on the Help Center page, fill out the form by entering your deleted Page URL, detailed description, and a screenshot of your deleted Facebook page.
4. After filling out the form, tap on the Send button.
Now, wait for the Facebook team to review your request. It might take a few days to notify you of their decision.
Method 3: Via Email
To reactivate your permanently deleted page you can reach out to Facebook directly through email. However, it is important to note that this may not be the most effective method. But if you want to give it a try, in your email, clearly explain the problem you are facing. For example, you can mention that your Facebook page has been hacked by someone or that you mistakenly deleted your page. Then, simply send the email to Facebook Support.
After sending an email wait for their response.
Also Read: Do Disabled Facebook Accounts Get Deleted
How to Recover Facebook Page from Disabled Account
To recover a Facebook page from the disabled account it is important to cancel your account deletion within 30 days of deleting your account. During this time, you have the opportunity to recover your account. Once you have successfully reactivated your Facebook account, you can proceed with the methods given in the previous heading, How to recover a deleted Facebook page.
Recovering a deleted Facebook page is possible if you perform the given methods within 14 days of deleting your page. We hope this article was helpful for you in doing so. Keep visiting our page for more interesting and cool guides. Feel free to drop your suggestions or queries in the comments section below.