Wondering if there’s a way to tape Discord calls on iPhone? Look no further because this guide will unveil the perfect solution for your recording needs. It will tell you how to effortlessly record Discord calls on your iPhone. With a simple method, you can capture important conversations and valuable content.
How to Record Discord Calls on iPhone
Learn how to easily record Discord calls on your iPhone with this simple guide. Whether you’re a gamer, podcaster, or just want to save important conversations, we’ll show you the step-by-step process to capture high-quality audio directly from your Discord app on iOS.
Follow the steps given below to tape Discord calls on your iPhone.
1. Go to Craig Bot website and click on Invite Craig to your Discord server.
2. Log In to your Discord account.
3. Now, select the server where you want to add the bot as a member and tap on Continue.
4. Give required permissions to Discord and click on Authorize button.
5. Now open the Discord app on your iPhone and select the server you created.
6. Click on the server for accessing the member list. Make sure that Craig bot should appear as a member.
7. In the message area, type /join and tap on Channel and choose the voice channel you want to record.
8. For testing, make a call via Discord that will be recorded via the Craig bot.
9. End the call and click on the Stop Recording button. The bot will send a link to the recorded call in the private chat.
10. Now you can download the Discord call recording on your Apple device.
Also Read: How to Screen Record on Discord Mobile
Now you have the steps at your disposal to effortlessly record Discord calls on your iPhone. So, next time you ask yourself, Is there a way to keep account of Discord calls on iPhone? remember, the answer is yes! For further queries use the comment section below.