Apple Music is one of the most popular music streaming services in the world, with millions of users globally. While enjoying the plethora of music available on the platform, it’s important to ensure that your Apple Music subscription is up to date. In this article, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of how to pay Apple Music iPhone, ensuring that you don’t miss out on your favorite tunes.
How to Pay Apple Music Bill on iPhone
Paying your Apple Music bill on an iPhone is quite simple as explained below.
Method 1: Set Default Payment Method in Apple ID
You can set your desired payment method on your Apple ID from iPhone to automatically pay for Apple Music bill. After setting the default payment method, your Apple Music subscription will get automatically paid with it.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your Apple ID.
3. Tap on the Payment & Shipping option.
4. Tap the Add Payment Method option to choose the desired method to pay Apple Music bill on iPhone.
5. Select the Credit/Debit Card option.
Note: You can also select Paypal as the payment method and enter all the required details to set it as the default payment method.
6. Enter your card details and billing address.
7. Then, tap on Done from the top right corner.
8. Now, you will reach the Manage Payments menu screen where you can see the latest payment method you have added.
9. Tap on Edit, as shown above.
10. Then, drag the desired payment method using reorder icon to the top of the list.
11. Tap Done to finally change your default method.
Your Apple Music subscription bill will be paid automatically every month until you cancel the subscription.
Also Read: How to Change Apple Payment Method
Method 2: Using Apple Music Gift Card
1. Open the App Store app and tap on your profile icon.
2. Tap on Redeem Gift Card or Code.
3. Then, scan the card or input the code.
The funds will be added to your Apple ID and can be used as the main payment information for your subscriptions.
How Do I Manually Pay My Apple Music Bill?
You can only manually set the payment method which will automatically bill your Apple Music subscription every month. Users do not have to manually renew the subscription after setting up the default desired payment method. Read and follow the steps mentioned above to manually add the Apple ID payment method on your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where Do I Pay My Apple Music Bill?
- If you subscribed to Apple Music directly through Apple, your subscription will be billed to the payment method associated with your Apple ID. You can pay your Apple Music bill from the Settings > Apple ID section on your iPhone.
- If you subscribed to Apple Music through a third-party service, such as your mobile phone carrier, you will need to contact that service directly to manage your subscription and payment information.
Q. How Do I Pay My Apple Music Bill Early?
It is not possible to manually pay for a subscription before the next scheduled renewal date, as the billing cycle is determined by the subscription terms. However, users can ensure that their subscriptions are paid for by redeeming iTunes Gift card credits to their account. The subscription service will automatically use these credits to cover the cost of the subscription when the next billing cycle begins.
Q. Do You Have to Pay for Apple Music on an iPhone?
Yes, you have to pay for Apple Music on an iPhone. After your free trial period expires, you will need to pay for a subscription in order to continue using Apple Music. The subscription costs $10.99 per month and includes access to the entire Apple Music catalog, as well as features such as offline listening, unlimited skips, and personalized playlists.
Recommended: How to Fix Apple Music Artwork Not Showing
So, we hope you have understood how to pay Apple Music bill on iPhone with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.