Making two phones call each other is a classic trick that never fails to garner a chuckle and is a funny practical joke you can do. You may listen in on their chat while they wonder who phoned who and your friends and family won’t ever suspect it was you who set them up for the prank. There are only a few easy stages in this joke. Simply, you have to enter their contact information on a website that allows you to enter two phone numbers, and have them call each other without their knowledge. After then, watch for them to pick up the phone and listen to what they say. This practical joke will make them crazy and make you laugh. Make sure your camera is prepared to record all the action! If you are someone looking for tips about how to make two phones call each other, read this article until the end. We are bringing you a helpful guide that will guide you on how to forward a cell phone to another cell phone and how do I call a diverted number. Also, you will also learn how do you deal with prank calls. Let’s get started!
- How to Make Two Phones Call Each Other
- Can Phones Call Each Other?
- How to Make Two Phones Call Each Other?
- How Do You Deal with Prank Calls?
- Can You Forward a Cell Phone to Another Cell Phone?
- How Do You Merge Calls?
- How Do I Call a Diverted Number?
- Does * 67 Still Work?
- Can iPhones Call Each Other?
- Is Prank Calling Illegal in Florida?
- Is Prank Hotline Illegal?
How to Make Two Phones Call Each Other
Making two phones call each other is a fairly easy prank to carry off, but it may work wonders for obtaining the appropriate response from your intended victims. In this article, you will get to know how you can make two phones call each other and how do you deal with prank calls. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Can Phones Call Each Other?
Yes, two phones can call each other. Getting two phones to call each other can be a hilarious prank. Many apps, like 3way.io, Ownage Pranks, Prank Hotline, etc. are designed for this purpose.
How to Make Two Phones Call Each Other?
With the help of the Prank Hotline website, you can connect two phones with only a few mouse clicks. And then, you can watch as the mayhem unfolds. They also feature a straightforward user interface. Here is how to make two phones call each other using Prank Hotline:
1. Visit the Prank Hotline website on your browser.
2. Enter the First and Second Numbers of the people you wish to prank in the respective fields.
3. Click on Send This Prank Call.
The two phone numbers will get linked up, and the victims will believe they are both on the phone with each other at the same time.
There are also other websites that you can use to make two phones call each other.
- Ownage Pranks: Ownage Pranks will make a prank call upon request. The finest part of this is that you may pick the kind of prank caller that calls your friend. Even better, give them your friend’s phone number and the time when they are most likely to pick up. With Ownage Pranks’ humorous prank-calling app, you can also start making prank calls right away.
- 3way.io: With the help of 3way.io, users can make any two phones call each other. The application is easy to use, but it is available for iPhones only.
Also Read: How to View Phone Call History on Google
How Do You Deal with Prank Calls?
Below are a few ways you can use to deal with the prank calls you receive:
- Block Caller: If no one answers the call and no one says hello, it’s probably a prank call. It can also be one of those robocalls that telemarketers and fraudsters use to determine if a phone number belongs to a real person. The best course of action in this situation is to either hang up on your own or wait for them to do it. Eventually, block that number on your phone.
- Stay Silent: Asking the individual their name is the easiest approach to determine if it is a hoax. It is obvious that the call is not real if the caller ignores your query or uses a fake identity that you are unfamiliar with. By remaining silent, you may turn the tables on this trickster, until they become irritated and hang up the call.
- Ask Questions: Get the caller’s identity and the specifics of how you two met by asking for their name. There’s a strong chance that the caller is someone you don’t genuinely know if they can’t give you an accurate response.
- Play Along: Make a date to meet up at an arbitrary location while playing along. If this individual is some lunatic or crazy and shows up at the spot, they will be rather angry when they find out they’ve been duped.
- Report Caller: Threaten to report them if they claim you’ve won lottery tickets or other prizes. There is no chance you could have won anything if you didn’t participate in any contests or the said lottery. Unfortunately, a lot of individuals have been duped by dubious characters and have been the target of these phone calls.
Can You Forward a Cell Phone to Another Cell Phone?
Yes, you can forward a cell phone to another cell phone. You may divert your mobile calls through call forwarding to a different phone number, such as a landline or another mobile phone, including your home or place of business. When Call Forwarding is enabled, you won’t receive a call notification on your mobile phone. Keep reading to learn how do I call a diverted number.
How Do You Merge Calls?
A conference calling function that is incorporated into Android and iOS phones may be configured from the call screen. This tutorial will walk you through the process of merging calls step-by-step. Let’s see the steps to merge calls on Android and iPhone.
Option I: For Android
1. Dial and place the call on the first number.
2. After the call is connected, tap on Add call from the menu options.
3. Call the other desired number you want to add to the conference.
4. When the second caller picks up, tap on Merge.
Also Read: How to Fix Git Merge Error
Option II: For iPhone
1. Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
2. Dial and place the first call to the desired phone number and allow for the call to connect.
3. After the call is connected, tap on add call icon.
4. Now, dial and place the call to the second number.
Note: As you wait for the call to connect, the first caller will be on hold.
5. Once the second caller picks up the call, tap on the merge calls icon.
Also Read: How to Change Your Caller ID on iPhone
How Do I Call a Diverted Number?
If you call a diverted number, your call will still go through. The only difference will be that the call will automatically be forwarded to the other number set up by the person you are calling. Call diversion, commonly referred to as call forwarding, is a function that allows the owner of a phone diverts or redirect incoming calls to a landline, mobile phone, voicemail message, or text messaging system.
Does * 67 Still Work?
Yes, * 67 still works. On mobile phones and smartphones, the *67 code is reliable. On iOS and Android devices, the code is utilized to hide phone numbers.
Can iPhones Call Each Other?
Yes, iPhones can call each other. There are many apps and websites like 3way.io that allow prank calling on iPhones.
Is Prank Calling Illegal in Florida?
Yes, prank calls, which can lead to harassment or obscenity, are illegal in Florida. In accordance with Florida Statute Section 364.16, harassing or obscene phone calls are prohibited by law.
Is Prank Hotline Illegal?
In some circumstances, prank calling may be illegal. Even while every state has its own laws, most states forbid making prank calls in an effort to irritate or harass another person. Prank calling the police or any other governmental authority is prohibited in every state in the USA. Many places, including California, consider recording a prank call unlawful wiretapping. A hate crime may be committed when someone is bothered or harassed because of a protected group.
- How to Find Someone on TikTok with Phone Number
- How to Make Your Alarm Louder
- 14 Best Call Recording App for Android
- How to Block Number from Calling and Texting on T-Mobile
We hope that you learned about how to make two phones call each other and how do you deal with prank calls. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.