Twitch and Discord are widely popular platforms, and many gamers on Twitch want to connect with their followers on Discord. This connection provides various benefits, such as easy coordination for multiplayer games and getting real-time stream notifications. If you are also seeking these perks, continue reading to learn how to link Twitch to Discord on an iOS device like an iPhone.
Table of Contents
How to Link Twitch to Discord on iPhone
Gamers understand that effective communication is crucial for improving online gameplay. Various apps, including Twitch and Discord, facilitate better connectivity and communication among gamers, both in and outside the game.
You can easily connect your Twitch account to Discord for enhanced communication. The great thing is that even if you accidentally delete the Discord app, the integration remains intact. After reinstalling Discord, you can continue using it as usual.
Now, all you need to do is follow these steps to link Twitch to Discord on an iOS device, such as an iPhone.
1. Open the Discord app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the bottom right corner.
3. Swipe down and tap on the Connections option.
4. From the top right corner, tap on the Add option to link Twitch to Discord on your iPhone later in this process.
5. Enter your Twitch account credentials and tap on Log In.
6. Enter the six-digit verification code sent to your registered email or mobile number.
Note: Once you fill in the code, it will automatically get submitted.
7. Tap on Authorize to provide access to Twitch and link it with Discord.
Also Read: Is Linking Amazon Prime to Twitch Free?
How to Link Twitch to Discord on Android Phone?
Linking Twitch to Discord is equally simple if you use Android. However, you need to ensure that you download the latest and updated versions of the Twitch and Discord app on your Android mobile phone before proceeding further.
1. Open the Discord app on your Android phone.
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the right corner of the navigation menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. Swipe down the menu and tap on the Connections option.
4. From the Connections menu, tap on the ADD option from the top right corner.
5. From the list of apps, tap on Twitch.
6. Fill in your Twitch account credentials and tap on Log In.
7. After you fill in your credentials, enter the verification code received on your linked email address or mobile number.
Note: Upon entering the code, you will now be directed to the authorization page.
8. Tap on Authorize to link Twitch to Discord on your Android phone.
Also Read: How to Connect Lunar Client to Discord
How to Link Twitch to Discord on Windows PC?
In case you wish to use Discord and Twitch on Windows, you can link these two apps there too. You can simply follow the steps that we have mentioned below to link Twitch to Discord on PC.
1. Visit the Discord Log in page on your browser.
2. Enter your account credentials and click on Log In.
3. Click on the Settings gear icon.
4. Click on the Connections option from the left pane.
5. Click on the View more icon > Twitch app icon.
6A. If you are not already logged in to your Discord account on the same browser, log in with account credentials and complete verification.
6B. If you are already logged in to your Discord account on the same browser, scroll down and click on Authorize.
How to Remove Twitch from Discord on iPhone?
If you ever want to unlink your Twitch account from Discord on your iOS device, it’s a straightforward process that takes just about a minute. Just follow the steps we’ve provided below to remove your Twitch account from Discord.
1. Open the Discord app.
2. Tap on the Profile tab > Connections option.
3. Tap on the Crossmark icon next to your linked Twitch account to remove it from Discord.
4. Tap on the Disconnect option from the ensuing popup to confirm the disconnection process.
Also Read: How to Unlink Bethesda Account
After learning how to link Twitch to Discord on iPhone, you can enhance your streaming experience and communication between your Twitch channel and Discord server. Feel free to drop your questions or share your suggestions in the comments section below. Happy streaming!