Kodi, the popular media center is already abundant in content. However, for those who crave more, there are plenty of add-ons such as Ghost which brings a wealth of streaming options including movies, TV shows, live TV channels, and sports right at your fingertips. If you are delighted to turn your device into an entertainment hub, let us guide you on how to install the Ghost addon on the Kodi app.
How to Add Ghost Addon to Kodi
Kodi lets users play and manage multiple audio and video formats. With Ghost Addon installed, you can tap and enjoy a vast selection of streaming content that awaits you within Kodi’s versatile ecosystem. It features various categories such as genres, years, and ratings, that makes it easier to discover content that aligns with personal preferences.
Note: The information provided below is only for informational purposes. We do not endorse such third-party tools for subsequent usage.
Step 1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
It is important to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources in the Kodi settings first.
1. In the Kodi home screen, hit the Gear icon to access the System settings menu.
2. Select Add-ons and toggle on Unknown Sources.
3. When the warning message appears, choose Yes.
Step 2: Install Team Crew Repository
Now it’s time to download the addon; we will have to create a link to the Team Crew repository. Follow the steps carefully.
1. Go back to the System menu and select File Manager.
2. Hit Add Source and then select None to enter the URL.
3. Enter the following URL in the text field: https://team-crew.github.io and select OK to save it.
4. Name the URL to save it. For example, THE CREW and choose OK.
5. Again in the System settings menu, select Add-ons.
6. Hit on Install from zip file and select THE CREW.
7. Now hit on repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip to download and install it.
Step 3: Install the Ghost Addon
Once the repository is installed, we will install the add-on using it.
1. Hit Add-ons in Settings, followed by Install from repository.
2.. Select THE CREW REPO and then hit Video add-ons.
3. Navigate to Ghost and select it.
4. Hit Install and lastly select OK to confirm.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Add Ons for 3D Movies on Kodi
Is the Ghost Add-on Safe to Use?
Yes, using the Ghost Add-on on Kodi is considered safe as long as the source of the content being streamed is legitimate. It’s important to note that some of the content available on Ghost may infringe on copyright laws.
In order to safeguard your online privacy while streaming on Kodi, it is recommended to use VPN. It will mask your IP address and prevent your internet service provider from monitoring your online activity.
How to Install Ghost App on Firestick
You can also install the Ghost IPTV app on the Firestick. Follow the undermentioned steps.
Note: Make sure to have a VPN service active on the device before using the IPTV service.
1. Open Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Hit the Settings option in the menu bar and select My Fire TV.
3. Scroll down to hit on Developer options and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. In the home screen and hit the Search icon. Search for Downloader and select it from the results.
5. Hit the Download or Get button to install it.
6. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL for Ghost App in the address bar:
7. Hit Go to access the website and then on the Download APK option.
8. Once the download is complete, hit the INSTALL button.
Recommended: Top 15 Best Free IPTV Players
Now that you know how to install the Ghost Kodi Addon, it’s time you start enjoying your favorite movies, TV shows, and live TV channels. We hope this article was helpful to you.