In order to stay safe from scams on social media, it’s important to be cautious. If you enjoy sharing captured memories on Facebook, it’s wise to protect them by hiding them from scammers. Our guide explains how to hide all photos on Facebook in detail to ensure your privacy. So, keep reading!
Table of Contents
How to Hide All Photos on Facebook
If you value privacy and want to keep your pictures away from the public eye, this article is tailored for you. Discover how to hide all your photos on Facebook, ensuring privacy while selectively sharing them with trusted individuals.
Method 1: Hide All Photos on Facebook on Android
Follow the steps given below to hide all your photos on Facebook via Android.
1. Launch the Facebook app and tap on your Profile Picture.
2. Scroll down on your profile page and tap on Photos.
3. You’ll see four different categories where your photos will be organized. From here tap on the ALBUMS tab.
4. Now select the album you wish to hide.
5. One by one open each photo and tap on the three dots at the top-right corner.
6. Tap on Edit privacy and select See more.
7. Now tap on the Only Me option from the list to change the audience.
You can repeat the same steps for hiding every photo.
Also Read: Hide Your Facebook Friend List from Everyone
Method 2: Hide All Photos on Facebook on a PC
You can Hide all the photos on Facebook via PC as well by following the steps mentioned below.
1. Go to Facebook and click on your Profile Picture.
2. On your profile page, click on the Photos tab.
3. Under Photos select the album you want to hide and then click on the three dots on the top-right corner.
4. Click on Edit album and select the Audience button in the top left corner
5. In the Select Audience tab, choose Only Me and click on Done.
For hiding other albums, you can repeat the same steps.
In conclusion, taking control of your photo privacy on Facebook is very crucial in today’s digital world. The steps outlined in this guide will help you to hide all your photos on Facebook thus ensuring safety. It doesn’t matter if you’re using Facebook on your computer or Android device, the process is very simple. If you have any queries you can drop them in the comment section below.