The DailyWire+ app is an on-demand platform providing a range of content, such as news, podcasts, and video productions. It’s a center for thought-provoking commentary and analysis. But why restrict this experience to just your smartphone or computer? Let’s explore how to get the Daily Wire app and watch its content on your Samsung or other Smart TV.
How to Get Daily Wire on Smart TV
The Daily Wire app offers entertainment and knowledge. To watch Daily Wire on your Samsung Smart TV, follow the suitable methods for you:
Let’s see how to screen mirror your phone screen through Roku device.
1. Open Roku Settings followed by System.
2. Select Screen mirroring.
3. Set Screen mirroring mode to Prompt or Always allow.
4. Launch the DailyWire+ app on a smartphone.
5. Enable Screencast from the Notification panel on the phone.
6. Select the Roku device from the list.
Method 1: Using Screen Mirroring
Through the screen mirroring or screen casting method, you can easily watch Daily Wire on your Samsung Smart TV.
Note 1: Connect both your phone and Smart TV with the same Wi-Fi or wireless network.
Note 2: Since Android smartphones don’t have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device.
1. Press the Menu button on your Samsung Smart TV remote control device.
2. Select Network > Screen Mirroring.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to enable screen mirroring on TV.
4. Now, on the phone or tablet, slide down the Notification panel from the top of the screen to access Quick Toggles.
5. Tap on the Screencast or Screen Mirroring option.
6. Then, search for the DailyWire+ app on the Google Play Store app.
7. Tap on Install.
8. Open the DailyWire+ app and Sign in to your account.
9. Tap and hold the Screencast icon from the Quick Access menu.
10. Select your Samsung Smart TV from the list to connect to it.
11. Now, go back to the DailyWire+ app and play the desired content to watch it on your TV.
That’s it! You can now view your smartphone screen on a larger display. Enjoy watching your favorite shows, series, and daily news.
Also Read: How to Watch Twitch on TV
Method 2: Using Streaming Devices
You can use popular streaming devices such as Roku or Apple TV to watch Daily Wire content on TV. In this guide, we will demonstrate how to do it with both devices.
Option I: On Roku
Note: Make sure the Smart TV, Roku device, and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. To enable Screen Mirroring on Roku, navigate to Settings.
2. Select System followed by Screen mirroring.
3. Then, choose the Screen mirroring mode option and set it to either Prompt or Always allow, depending on your preference.
4. Now, launch the DailyWire+ app on your smartphone.
5. Slide down the Notification panel and enable Screencast or Screen Mirroring from the Quick toggles.
6. Select your Roku device from the list.
Note: The TV screen should now display the same content as the smartphone.
7. Go back to the DailyWire+ app and play content on the phone to watch it on the TV.
Option II: On Apple TV
1. From your Apple TV Home screen, select the Apple Store icon.
2. Select the search icon and search for the DailyWire+ app.
3. Select Get to Download the Daily Wire app.
That’s it! Now you can download the app on Apple TV.
Also Read: How to Cast Zoom to TV from iPhone
Method 3: Using HDMI Cable
You can view Daily Wire on a big screen by connecting a supported device (computer, phone, or tablet) to your TV via HDMI cable.
Here are the requirements to stream on your TV with an HDMI cable:
- An HDMI 2.0+ cable, and maybe an adapter if connecting a phone or tablet
- An HDTV that supports HDCP 2.1+
- A phone, tablet, or computer with HDMI 2.0+ output capability
1. Connect your smartphone using an HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Open the DailyWire+ app on your phone and start streaming to watch it on TV!
We hope you now have a comprehensive understanding of how to get Daily Wire on Smart TV. Now, immerse yourself in the content that matters most, right on the big screen in your living room. Drop your questions or suggestions in the comments, and stay connected to our website for more useful guides. Happy streaming!