Twitter thrives on connections and conversations. As users connect, share, and engage with others on the platform, it is important to build and nurture your network which will help you maximize your presence. One way to expand your reach is by finding and connecting with your existing contacts. In today’s article, we will show you how to find your contacts on Twitter on an Android device.
Search Your Contacts on Twitter App
Just like any other social media platform, you may want to stay connected with your people even on Twitter. The app can match the email addresses or phone numbers in your address book with existing accounts. So, by syncing contacts, you can discover your contacts on Twitter.
Note: This feature only works for contacts who have chosen to be discoverable by their email or phone number on Twitter.
Step 1: Sync Contacts
The first step is to enable sync contacts so that they can be discovered on Twitter.
1. Open Twitter and tap your profile icon in the top left corner to access the menu.
2. Tap on Settings & Support followed by Settings and privacy.
3. Tap on Privacy and safety and navigate to Discoverability and contacts.
4. Enable the Sync address book and contacts option by tapping on it.
If you want others to be able to find you, you can enable:
- Let others find you by your email address
- Let others find you using your phone number.
Step 2: Find Contacts on Twitter
Now to find contacts, you can follow these steps:
1. Tap on the profile icon again on the home page.
2. Tap on Following beneath your username and then on the Connect icon at the top right corner.
Now, you can discover your contacts and other suggested Twitter accounts here. You can also find suggested contacts in the Who to follow section on your Twitter home screen.
Recommended: How to Find and View Contacts on Instagram
We hope this guide has helped you learn how to find your contacts on Twitter. If you have any queries or suggestions you’d like to share with us, please feel free to leave a comment below. For more such tricks, stay connected to Techcult.