If you desire a more engaging experience on Snapchat, you may consider joining numerous groups. However, it’s important to note that Snapchat emphasizes user privacy and aims to provide a more intimate experience within the app. This article will help you determine if you can find groups on Snapchat that you’re not already a part of, just like you can locate the ones you’re already in.
Table of Contents
How to Find Groups on Snapchat
You can only search and find groups you’re a member of, not ones you’re not a part of. Using the search option, you can search for lenses, places, hashtags, people, and your groups. Here are the steps to find groups on Snapchat:
1. Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
2. Tap on the search icon from the top of the screen.
3. In the search bar, type in the group name and tap on the search button on the keyboard.
4. From the search results, tap on the desired group to view it.
It is how you can find your groups on Snapchat with ease!
Also Read: How to Find Out Who Owns a Snapchat Account
Where are the Groups on Snapchat Available?
Groups on Snapchat are located in the Chat tab. They are listed alongside your personal chats in the chat section. If you have numerous groups or chats, you can use the search option to find a specific group on Snapchat.
How to Create a Snapchat Group?
To know how to create a Snapchat group, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the Snapchat app and tap on the Chat tab.
2. Tap on the Chat edit icon from the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the New Group option.
4. Enter the group name, select friends, and tap on Chat with Group option to confirm the creation of the group.
Note: Remember the name of the groups you create or are in to find it easily through the search function on the Snapchat app, as explained in detail earlier.
Also Read: How to See Group Invites on Facebook
How Many Members Can You Add to a Snapchat Group?
In a Snapchat group, you can have 2 to 100 members. To be added to your group, members must be your friends on the platform. You can’t simply search and add someone randomly. To include someone in your group, you can either add them directly or send them the invitation link.
With the method shared in this article, you are now well aware of how to find groups on Snapchat. You can now easily stay updated on the latest happenings in your groups. Share your thoughts below, and keep exploring our website!