Twitch is a hub for entertainment. Although it is readily accessible on smartphones, tablets, and PCs, many users prefer large-screen viewing offered by smart TVs. We heard you own a Samsung TV and want to enjoy streams directly from your living room. You’ll be pleased to know that you can download and install the Twitch app on your Samsung TV and we will show you how. Let’s get started.
How to Install Twitch on Samsung TV
Twitch opens up the world of gaming, live broadcasting, esports, community participation, and creative content. In mid-2022, Samsung added the Twitch app to its GamingHub or SmartHub. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the app and take your content streaming experience to the next level:
Step 1: Sign Up for Twitch Account
To stream on Twitch, you need to have a Twitch account first. If you do not have one, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch the official Twitch website.
2. Click on the Sign Up button in the top-left corner.
3. Add the credentials and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
Step 2: Download Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn ON the Samsung Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
Note: Make sure you have a Samsung Account logged in on the TV.
2. On the TV remote, press the Home button and select APPS from the home screen.
3. Select the search icon at the top-right corner.
4. In the search bar, type Twitch using the on-screen keyboard and choose it from the search results.
5. Hit the Enter button on the remote to Install it.
That is it you see. Now you can Open the app and stream your favorite content on it.
Recommended: How to Watch Twitch on TV
We hope with the help of this guide you were able to download Twitch on Samsung TV. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments section below.