You remember the quote from Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, If music be the food of love, play on. Well, why should the groove be tethered to your data plan or WiFi network when you can enjoy your Spotify playlists offline, anytime, and anywhere? You can download music from any playlist on Spotify to MP3 on Android and we will show you how. Get ready to break free from online streaming limitations and unlock the rhythm on the go!
How to Download Spotify Playlist to MP3 on Android
Converting your Spotify playlists to MP3 files grants you the possibility of enjoying music anytime you please. Whether you’re on the road, hiking in the wilderness, or are at a place where there is no cellular network or WiFi connection available.
You need to subscribe to Spotify Premium to download songs or playlists from the platform. However, if you do not want to buy their plans, there is no direct way to download songs from the platform in MP3. The good part is that we have some workarounds that can help you with the same. Let’s go through the methods.
Method 1: Using Online Download Tools
One of the very simple and effective ways to download songs or playlists from Spotify on Android is by using online tools such as Spotifyler. Follow the steps to do so:
1. Open Spotify, navigate to the Playlist you want to download, and open it.
2. Tap on the three vertical dots below the playlist name and from the menu, select Share.
4. Tap on the Copy link option.
5. Download the Spotifyler app and follow the on-screen instructions to download your playlist.
There are multiple such tools for Windows and Mac that can help you download individual songs and playlists from Spotify and we have covered some of the top ones in our blog on 13 Best Spotify Playlist Downloader.
Method 2: Using Telegram Bot
Similarly, there are bots on Telegram that can assist you in downloading your favorite songs from Spotify with just a few steps.
Note: The information provided below is only for informational purposes. We do not endorse such third-party tools for subsequent usage.
Follow the steps below:
1. Launch Telegram on the Android device.
2. Search for Spotify Music Downloader and tap on the search result to open the chat window.
3. Send the command /start.
4. Now from the shortcuts in their Reply, select SPOTIFY MUSIC.
You’ll be redirected to their Spotify Downloa channel.
5. JOIN the channel.
6. Open Spotify, copy the link to the playlist/song you want to download, and send it in the chat.
7. Once you receive the reply, tap on the download shortcut to download it.
Recommended: How to Download Music from Spotify to Computer
That’s it! We hope our guide helped you download Spotify playlist to MP3 on Android. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments box below. Stay tuned to TechCult for more such tips and tricks.