The possibilities are never-ending when it comes to AI. Now it has gone a notch higher with the Copilot app from Microsoft and iOS users have another reason to rejoice as they can use it too. Filled with features that will leave you amazed especially when you use Microsoft Word and the like, this AI tool stands out from the rest. We are sure you want to know how to download and use the Copilot app for iPhone. That’s why we bring you this article to help you out!
How to Download and Use Copilot App on iPhone
iPhone users have sighed in relief as they can download the infamous Copilot app and use it to take creativity to another level. Although downloading the app is easy, using it can be a little tricky. Fret not, follow the steps below to download and use the Copilot app on your iPhone.
1. Download the Microsoft Copilot app from the App Store.
2. Now, launch the app and tap on Continue.
3. When prompted for location access, select as per your preference.
4. To use the app, tap on the input space and type your question.
Note: You can also use it after signing in to your account. To sign up, tap on Sign in and log in to your Microsoft account or create a new one.
Tips to Use Microsoft Copilot Effectively
After signing in, it is time to use Copilot effectively for the best results. Below are a few tips to do so:
- It is important to give clear instructions for the creative response.
- You can also set your tone as per preference between Creative, Balanced, and Precise.
- For more efficiency, you can turn on the Use GPT-4 toggle.
What can a Copilot App on an iPhone Do?
Microsoft Copilot is an amazing assistive AI tool that does more than just answer your query. Below is a list of the things that this app can do for you:
- Give intelligent responses and solutions that are backed by Open AI GPT -4 and DALL E 3
- Craft emails for you that address your concerns while being professional. Also, helps to get a summary of a lengthy email
- Write songs for you
- Provide you with Excel analysis by generating formulas, creating graphs, etc.
- Can help you to take notes, make to-do lists, etc.
- Creates images as per your directions
- Create documents and pieces that are immaculate
- Makes Word and PowerPoint more efficient
Note: Some of the above-mentioned features will only be available for people who have signed up.
Microsoft Copilot AI Review For iPhone And iPad
Copilot is surely exceeding expectations as it comes across as a one-stop solution for tasks that can at times become monotonous, repetitive, and time-consuming. So, let us look into the review for Microsoft Copilot AI on iPhone and iPad below:
- Having the ability to use this platform on your iPhone or iPad surely makes your productivity and efficiency go higher.
- The user interface is simple and easy to use.
- Unlike other AI Chatbots, it goes over and beyond to answer even a simple question. It helps you to have in-depth knowledge by providing additional knowledge apart from what is asked. However, it first answers the question at hand and then provides extra information.
- The additional information that is provided has photos and links so that you can know more if you are interested.
- Although, if you don’t sign up, there are a few things that you might not get to try like the creation of images or Microsoft Office assistance but it offers more than other similar tools on the web as a free version.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. When was the Copilot app for iPhone released?
Ans. The official Copilot app for iPhone was released on December 30, 2023.
Q2. Can you use GPT-4 for free with Copilot?
Ans. Yes, you can use GPT-4 with Copilot for no additional charges.
Q3. Can you download the Copilot app for iOS 13, 14, and 15?
Ans. Unfortunately, at the moment, the Copilot app is accessible only on iOS 15 or later.
Q4. Can you integrate Copilot with other Microsoft apps and software?
Ans. Yes, being a Microsoft product, the Copilot app seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft apps and software and delivers astounding results.
Now go and change the way you work or study with the creative features of Microsoft Copilot. Create new images or write exceptionally well-written documents with the app on the go. We hope our guide helps you to download and use Copilot on your iPhone. Let us know what you like the most about this AI invention.