Sometimes it’s all about fine-tuning and doing minute adjustments to the audio that adds richness to it. One tool that unlocks the door to sound perfection is the Realtek Audio Console. You might have noticed the Realtek HD Audio Manager pop-up on the screen when you connect a headphone to the PC. However, if it’s missing or you are not able to open it, you can download its advanced version, the Realtek Audio Console on your Windows 10/11 PC.
What is Realtek Audio Console & How to Download it?
Realtek Audio Console, a.k.a., Realtek Audio Control is a software application designed to provide users with advanced control over their PC’s audio settings and configurations. It’s particularly useful for adjusting sound effects, microphone settings, equalization, and other audio parameters. It is commonly associated with Realtek audio drivers and is often pre-installed on laptops and desktops.
Let’s see how to download it:
Method 1: Download from MS Store Website
You can download Realtek Audio Control from the Microsoft Store. However, do note that it is not available in the store app for some reason, but you can find it in the web version. Follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Microsoft Store page for Realtek Audio Control.
2. Click on Install.
3. In the confirmation pop-up, select Open Microsoft Store.
4. You’ll see a Microsoft Store pop-up on the screen. Click on the Get button.
That’s it! Wait for the app to complete the installation process.
Method 2: Download from Official Realtek Website
You can also download the Realtek Audio Console from its official website. Follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Realtek official website on any web browser.
2. Scroll down and under the Windows section, click on the download icon next to the option that matches your OS and build.
3. Tick the checkbox next to I accept to the above and then click on Download this file.
4. Wait and once the file is downloaded completely, open Device Manager.
5. Expand the Sound, video, and game controllers category, and right-click on Realtek (R) Audio driver.
6. Select Update driver from the context menu.
7. Select the Browse my computer for driver software option.
8. Now in the floating window, click on Browse, select the Downloads folder, and click on OK.
Note: If you have the installation file saved at any other location, select it from the menu.
9. Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions to update the driver.
Method 3: Update via Windows Updates
If you’ve downloaded the Realtek Audio Console installation file from the official website, as mentioned in Method 2, you can also use it to update the drivers via Windows updates. Follow the steps below:
1. Open Settings and navigate to the Windows Update tab.
2. Click on Check for updates on the right.
3. If there are any, click on Download & Install.
What are the Features of Realtek Audio On Windows 11?
Realtek Audio console brings in multiple customization options for audio settings such as volume, balance, bass, treble, etc. You can also use it to adjust the sound effects, such as surround sound, environment, equalizer, etc. Some of its other features include Noise cancellation, Echo cancellation, Audio Presets, Loudness Equalization, etc.
Recommended: Fix Realtek Audio Manager Not Opening in Windows 10
We hope our guide helped you download and install the Realtek Audio console on your Windows PC. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments section. Stay connected to TechCult for more such tech-related info.