Over time, it has become a popular trend to record gameplay sessions. And why not? The benefits are pretty clear. Not only does that allow you to capture exciting moments in the game to share with your friends, but it also helps you review the strategies that led to the win or mistakes that caused you to lose. Now, when it comes to recording games on a PC, the Powder PC app is currently one of the most sought-after solutions. So, in this guide, we will explain how to download the Powder PC recorder app and record gameplay clips using it on a Windows 10 PC.
What is Powder PC and How to Download to Record Games
While there are multiple ways to record your gaming sessions, such as screen recorder apps for PC, with the advancement of AI, things have changed for the better. Powder PC is an AI-powered game recording software that uses audio and visual prompts to monitor your gameplay in real-time and clip the best highlights and montages.
- It is trained in a manner that detects in-game achievements and captures them instantly.
- It can automatically start recording with specific audio cues if you are using Discord voice chat.
Undoubtedly, there’s a plethora of cool useful features that come with Powder PC, but the question is, how to download it? Well, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the POWDER website and click on Download Powder for Windows at the top-right corner of the homepage.
2. Wait until the file is downloaded and once done, install it on the PC.
Now that the Powder PC app is successfully installed on your PC, it’s time to record games using it. Follow the steps:
3. Open the Powder PC app and click on Sign in at the top right.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your profile.
Note: You can also set up a Powder account by logging in through your Discord account.
5. After your profile is successfully created, click on the gear (Settings) icon at the top right to open Settings.
6. Select the appropriate options for FPS, Resolution, and Audio Device as preferred.
7. Now go back to the homepage and click on Start Recording. You can also use the shortcut – Crtl+F7.
8. Once the recording is started, open & play the game of your choice.
When you are done, open Powder PC and click on Stop recording or press Crtl+F9. You will find the recorded clips on the homepage itself. You can play them and check the audio and video quality.
9. Click on the Pencil icon to edit the clip and on Share to share the clip on your social media handles.
Also Read: 5 Best FPS Counters For Windows 10
How to Record Valorant Clips Automatically with Powder
You can record clips automatically for any game on the Powder PC app. All you need is
1. Launch the Powder PC app. Click on the gear icon to navigate to its Settings menu.
2. Under Recording Mode toggle on the Automatic clip recording option.
3. Now launch Valorant and once the game starts, Powder AI will automatically detect and capture your highlights.
Also Read: How to Unlock Agents in Valorant Fast
How to Record a Full Gaming Session on PC with Powder
Powder PC acts as a one-stop -shop as it can record, edit, and share your videos with just one click. You can record your entire gaming session with the app seamlessly. Follow the steps:
1. Open Powder PC and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Full Session Recording under the Recording Mode heading.
3. Start the game and the entire session will be recorded and saved in the Powder Library.
We hope our guide helped you download the Powder PC recorder app. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments section below. Stay connected for more such game-related articles.