With OpenShot, you can effortlessly create professional-looking videos. Thus, it has become a great choice for individuals looking to edit videos professionally due to its easy-to-use interface. Although it may not be available on the Google Play Store as an app, there is an easy way to download the OpenShot video editor for Windows PC. So, let’s dive in to explore it.
How to Download OpenShot Video Editor for Windows 10 32-bit PC
OpenShot video editor is a free editing software that lets users create amazing videos, animations, and films while removing unwanted sections. With this program, you can even adjust size, length, color, and add text. But before you use it, you must download it on your Windows PC. To install this software, follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Open your PC Browser and visit the OpenShot video editor website.
2. Click on the Download v3.1.1 button.
Note: Wait for the file to be downloaded. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet speed.
3. Once the file is downloaded, click on it to open.
4. A pop-up stating Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device will appear, click on Yes to continue installing.
5. Before continuing, read the license agreement carefully and select I accept the agreement if you want to continue installing the app.
6. Now, click on Next when prompted.
7. Then, click on the Install button.
8. Lastly, click on the Finish option.
Also Read: How to Download WWE 2K23 on PC Free
What are the System Requirements for OpenShot?
If you want to download and use the OpenShot video editor on a Windows 10 PC, make sure that your system satisfies the minimum software and hardware requirements.
Here are the requirements:
- Operating system: 64-bit operating system (such as windows 8/10/11, macOS 10.15+, ChromeOS 83 or later and the majority of Linux distributions
- Processor: For better performance with OpenShot it is recommended to have a multi-core processor with a clock speed of at least 2 GHz.
- RAM: It requires a minimum of 4 GB of RAM (16GB recommended) for sophisticated projects.
- Storage: To install OpenShot and store your project files set up a minimum of 500 MB to 1 GB of free disk space.
- Graphic Card: Having a dedicated graphics card with hardware acceleration performs better, especially while rendering and previewing effects.
Is OpenShot Free for PC?
Yes, the OpenShot video editor program is available free for PC. This powerful tool is specifically designed for Windows and runs smoothly on numerous operating systems. It provides access to all the necessary features intuitively and simply.
How to Use OpenShot Video Editor on Windows
Once you have downloaded the OpenShot video editor on your Windows PC, follow these steps to use the app:
Step 1: Open the OpenShot application on your PC
Step 2: Import media files and music
Before you begin editing, you need to import your music, video, and music files into OpenShot. To import them, you can either use the file menu or simply drag and drop the files from your desktop.
Step 3: Attach photos to the timeline
Now, drag each photo or video onto a timeline track in the desired order of appearance in the final video.
Note: You can shorten or extend the duration of your clip by clicking the left or right side, or by dragging your mouse.
Step 4: Add music to your timeline
To make your video more engaging, add music by clicking on the music file you imported in the first step, and drag it onto the timeline.
Note: If the added song is too short, you can insert the same music file multiple times. Conversely, if your clip is too long, you can reduce its size by grabbing the right edge of the music clip.
Step 5: Preview your project
Click on the Play icon located below the preview window to watch how your video looks. You can also use the corresponding buttons to rewind, or pause the preview.
Step 6: Lastly export your created video
After you are satisfied with the editing, export the project. Click on the red dot Export Video icon from the top of the screen or access the export video option through the file menu.
We hope this article helped you download the OpenShot video editor for Windows 10 32-bit PC. If you still have any queries or suggestions, feel free to drop them in the comments section below. Keep visiting our page for more interesting and cool articles.