Streaming services often target broad audiences, neglecting individuals enthusiastic about particular niche genres or cultural content. ILML TV fills this gap by offering a platform for family-friendly content on various Streaming devices, including Firestick. This guide will walk you through the steps on how to download and install ILML TV on your Firestick to expand your entertainment options.
Table of Contents
How to Download and Install ILML TV on Firestick
ILML TV is an American-based online pay-per-view television content provider that offers a cost-effective option for people looking for an affordable way to watch their favorite shows.
- It has an extensive collection of over 500 TV channels with PPV and on-demand video content.
- Users can enjoy a wide range of entertainment and live sports streaming.
- One of the standout benefits of ILML TV is that it’s free to sign up without worrying about any activation or cancellation charges.
- ILML TV offers a monthly subscription that costs around $24.9. However, this subscription doesn’t include any extra charges or activation fees.
- Additionally, it doesn’t bind its users with any contract or cancellation fees.
Nonetheless, ILML TV is a third-party app that cannot be downloaded directly from the Amazon Firestick appstore. However, there are two workarounds available to sideload the ILML TV on Firestick.
Below are the quick steps to access the ILML TV content on your Firestick TV:
1. Enable Apps from Unknown Sources from the DEVELOPER OPTIONS menu on your Firestick.
2. Now, get the Downloader app.
3. Enter the SOPlayer app URL – myvpnhub.com/soplayer and select the Go option.
4. Select INSTALL to install the file.
5. Access your ILML TV account with account credentials.
Here are the methods to download and install ILML TV on Firestick.
Note: We do not endorse or sponsor any of the third-party apps/tools listed in this article. Users should ensure the protection of their data for privacy or any data loss. Therefore, use these apps at your own discretion.
Method 1: Using Downloader App
Let’s see how to use the Downloader app on your Firestick device to get the ILML TV app.
1. Connect your Amazon Firestick device to your home network.
2. Select Settings from the home screen.
3. Next, select My Fire TV.
4. Access the DEVELOPER OPTIONS menu and select Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Select the ON option.
6. Now, from the home menu, select the Find tab > Search option.
7. Search for and select the Downloader app.
8. Choose the Download option to install the application to later access the ILML TV content on Firestick.
9. Now, Open the app and then Allow to access media files further.
10. Enter the URL for the SOPlayer app given below and select the Go option to download the APK file.
11. Wait for the SOPlayer APK file to complete downloading. Once it’s finished, select the INSTALL option.
Note: After installation, delete the APK file.
12. After installation, choose OPEN to launch the SOPlayer app on your Firestick.
13. Now, select USERNAME PASSWORD.
14. Sign in to your ILML TV account with account credentials and start watching!
Method 2: Using ES File Explorer
You can also use the ES File Explorer to get an IPTV player and watch the ILML TV content on it effortlessly.
Note: Before performing the upcoming steps, enable Apps from Unknown Sources from DEVELOPER OPTIONS.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to access the Home menu.
2. Select the Find tab from the top.
3. Choose the Search option.
4. Search for the ES File Explorer.
5. Select the Download option and wait for the app to install.
6. Choose Launch application to access the browser.
7. Go to the ES File Explorer app’s home screen and select Downloader.
8. Select the + New option from the bottom of the screen to download SOPlayer and access ILML TV content on Firestick.
9. In the pop-up menu, enter the following URL in the Path field.
10. Then, enter SOPlayer in the Name section.
11. Next, select Download Now.
12. Choose Open File > Install.
13. Now, select Open to launch the SOPlayer app on your Firestick.
14. Now, select USERNAME PASSWORD.
15. Sign in to your ILML TV account with account credentials to access ILML TV content.
Also Read: Top 15 Best Free IPTV Players
We hope this guide has helped you learn how to download ILML TV on Firestick. Keep enjoying your favorite shows, and if you have any questions, let us know in the comments. Stay connected for more helpful guides and until next time!