The MMGuardian app is used to monitor and control your child’s browsing on the internet. The app offers parental controls for the child’s device by using the device administrator privileges. It is mostly used by parents to have control of children below 13 years of age to track their history and protect them from inappropriate areas of the internet. Read the article till the end to know if can MMGuardian see incognito mode and how to disable MMGuardian without parents knowing. This article also mentions the solutions on how to bypass parental controls on Android and hide the MMGuardian app on the device.
How to Disable MMGuardian without Parents Knowing
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to disable MMGuardian without parents knowing in a detailed manner using the pictures for a better understanding.
Note: Since smartphones do not have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device.
Can MMGuardian See Incognito Mode?
Yes, MMGuardian offers a lot of services, like the feature to monitor most browsers, including incognito mode.
Can MMGuardian See Deleted Messages?
Yes, the MMGuardian app can see your deleted text messages. Once a text is sent or received on the device, it gets automatically stored in your parent’s dashboard from the child’s device.
How Can You Remove Parental Controls without Parent Permission?
To remove parental controls without parent permission, you will need to make changes to the settings of your device.
1. Open your phone settings and tap on Apps.
2. Tap on the MMGuardian app from the list.
3. Tap on Storage.
4. Then, tap on Clear cache.
Doing this will remove all the passwords and saved information from the app. Keep reading to learn how to disable MMGuardian without parents knowing.
How Can You Bypass Parental Controls on Android?
Let’s see how to bypass parental controls on Android.
Note: Here, we have considered Google Play Store, for which the parental control has to be removed.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Swipe down and tap on Apps as shown.
3. Tap on App management.
4. Tap on Google Play Store.
5. Tap on Storage usage.
6. Next, tap on Clear cache.
Read this article from the start to learn if can MMGuardian see incognito mode.
Can Kids Disable MMGuardian?
Not easily. Kids can delete the app or disable MMGuardian on a specific phone if they know the password.
How to Disable MMGuardian without Parents Knowing?
Below are the steps on how to disable MMGuardian without parents knowing.
1. Firstly, press and hold the Power button until the Power menu pops up on the screen.
2. Now, tap and hold the Power off option until the Reboot to safe mode option pops up on the screen.
3. After that, tap on OK, and your device will start rebooting. When the device starts it will be running in Safe mode, and all third-party apps will be disabled.
Note: You can also see the words Safe mode written in the corner to indicate that the device is running in Safe mode.
4. After the phone booting into safe mode, navigate to the Device admin apps menu in your phone settings.
5. Tap on the MMGuardian app.
6. Tap on Deactivate this device admin app.
7. Then, from the app drawer, tap-hold the MMGuardian app and tap on Uninstall.
Note: Don’t forget to reboot your phone to get out of safe mode once the MMGuardian app is uninstalled.
How Can You Get Rid of MMGuardian Parent App?
You can follow the above-mentioned steps to get rid of the MMGuardian app.
Can You Hide the MMGuardian App?
Yes. MMGuardian is a password-protected app with the parent’s admin password and the child cannot disable it. And, you can hide the app in your child’s phone by accessing the application’s settings screen. There is an option to enable or disable the uninstall protection at all times. Through this, you can hide the app in the phone while still having the access to the phone’s data through it.
How Can You Remove MMGuardian from Your Child’s Phone?
Let’s see how to remove MMGuardian from your child’s phone.
1. Open the MMGuardian app using the admin/ parent password.
2. Then, tap on the trashcan icon from the top right corner.
3. Tap on UNINSTALL MMGUARDIAN.
4. Then, tap on OK > OK from the confirmation popups to confirm the deletion process.
Also Read: How to Remove Devices from Your Google Home
Can Parents Block Incognito?
Yes, parents can block the incognito mode if they feel the need to protect their children from certain things. Enabling web content filtering features on the network can block adult sites and keep the web history saved on the parent’s dashboard even if private browsing is enabled. Along with this, disabling the main web browser on the device and switching to a kid-safe browser option is another way to block the search.
Can You See Your Kids Incognito History?
Yes. Incognito is a secure browsing platform where you can search and view anything without the fear of having a saved history. But yet there are ways to trace private browsing history using third-party software, like mSpy. Such apps offer an incognito history tracker feature for the parents to see their kid’s incognito history.
- How Do You Cancel Your Disney Plus Account
- Can You Get Tracked on Kik?
- How to Remove Family Link Without Parent Permission
- How Do I Change My Xbox One Account from Child to Parent
So, we hope you have understood if you can hide the MMGuardian app and how to disable MMGuardian without parents knowing with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.