After demonetization, India began its journey towards a cashless society, and the digitalization of transactions became increasingly popular. Services such as Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, etc., play a significant role in promoting cashless payments. However, you might still be uncertain about the privacy maintained by these platforms. To safeguard your financial records, continue reading to learn how to delete Paytm transaction history.
Table of Contents
How to Delete Paytm Transaction History
You cannot directly delete your Paytm transaction history or statement.
However, the only way to delete Paytm history is by permanently deleting your account. You can contact the Paytm customer service team to request to delete your account. Let’s see how to do so:
1. Open the Paytm app on your mobile phone.
2. Tap on Balance & History option.
3. Swipe down to see all your payment history. From here, confirm if you really want to delete all history along with your account.
4. Return to the home tab and tap on your profile icon from the left top corner, as shown.
5. Swipe down and tap on the Help & Support option.
6. Swipe down to the end and tap on Problem not solved?
7. From the Do you have issue related to any other service? section, tap on View all services to request the support team to delete your Paytm account to get rid of the transaction history.
8. Then, tap on Profile Settings.
9. Tap on the Chat with us option. It will open up to you a chat box.
10. After the Paytm Assistant provides you with a few options, tap on I want to close/delete my account.
11. Now after reading crucial government guidelines, tap on Yes.
Also Read: How to Delete PhonePe History Permanently
Where Can I See My Paytm Transaction History? Where to Find Paytm Transaction History?
Follow steps 1 to 3 from the above heading to learn how to see your Paytm payment history.
How Do I Clear My Payment History on Paytm?
The best option you have is to delete your account and then recreate it using the same number.
How to Clear Paytm History?
You can only clear your Paytm payment history if you terminate the account, as mentioned earlier in this article.
How to Delete UPI Transaction History in Paytm?
There is no direct method to remove UPI transaction history in Paytm.
But you can follow the instructions from the first heading of this article titled How to Delete Paytm Transaction History.
How to Delete Paytm Recharge History?
Paytm recharge history is essentially a transaction history, which means you cannot get rid of it directly or separately without terminating your account.
Also Read: How to Remove KYC from Paytm Account
We hope this guide helped you understand how to delete Paytm history. So, you can now maintain a more streamlined and secure digital presence. Let us know your thoughts in the comments, and keep exploring our website for new insights.