Are you tired of constantly checking your OfferUp account and dealing with unnecessary notifications? It may be time to say goodbye to the popular buying and selling app and delete your OfferUp account. Keep reading to find out the simple steps on how to delete OfferUp account, deleing deposit and post on OfferUp as well as unsubscribing from OfferUp.
How to Delete OfferUp Account
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to delete OfferUp account in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to Find an Account on OfferUp?
Finding an account on OfferUp is very easy. Here are the steps that will guide you to finding an account on OfferUp.
2. Tap on the Search bar from the top of the screen.
3. Enter the keywords related to the items they are selling.
4. Tap on the post that is posted by the desired account.
5. Tap on the Merchant name listed under the product on sale to see their account.
If you are unable to find the account you are looking for, it is possible that the user has deleted their account or changed their account name. In this case, you may need to try reaching out to the user through other means, such as contacting them through their email or phone number. Read further to learn how to delete OfferUp account.
Also Read: How to Find My Groupon Account
How Do I Unsubscribe from OfferUp?
To unsubscribe from OfferUp emails, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Gmail website or any other email website you use.
Note: Ensure you are logged into the same account linked to your OfferUp account.
2. Now, search for the emails sent by OfferUp.
3. Open the OfferUp email and click on the Unsubscribe link, as shown below.
4. Click on Unsubscribe from the popup to confirm the process.
5. Now, follow the onscreen instructions to successfully unsubscribe emails from OfferUp, if any.
How Do You Undisable Your Account from OfferUp?
To reactivate or undisable your account from OfferUp you need to follow these steps.
- Just Log in to your OfferUp account in the same way you did when your account was active.
- If you deactivated your account before February 2017, you need to contact OfferUp Support to activate your account.
Continue reading to know how to delete OfferUp account post.
Also Read: How to Delete Scribd Account
How Do I Delete an OfferUp Post?
As of 2022, OfferUp has now removed the option of Deleting the posts you make. Instead, you can archive your posts which will result in removing your item from the Market Place. Here are the steps on how to delete OfferUp account post.
1. Open the OfferUp app on your mobile phone.
2. Tap on the Offers tab from the bottom bar.
3. Switch to the Selling section from the top and tap on the desired item from the list.
4. Tap on the three-dotted icon beside the Edit option.
5. Tap on the Archive option.
6. Tap on the Archive option from the confirmation popup. The desired post will get unlisted immediately.
These are the steps on how to delete OfferUp account post
How Do I Delete a Deposit on OfferUp?
You can quickly delete a Deposit on OfferUp. OfferUp offers deposit on Debit card of yours or directly to your Bank Account. They have made it easy to manage your deposit method. Here are the steps to delete your Deposit on OfferUp.
1. Log in to your OfferUp app and then tap on the Account option.
2. From the subsequent menu, tap on Payments and receipts.
3. Now, tap the info you want to delete.
4. From the subsequent menu, tap on Delete to delete your deposit method.
Also Read: How to Cancel Robinhood Deposit
How to Delete Offerup Account?
OfferUp gives users the option to deactivate their accounts instead of deleting them totally. Here are the steps that will guide you on how to delete OfferUp account.
Note: Deactivation does not delete your data permanently, and OfferUp still keeps a copy of your data and information.
1. Visit the OfferUp Deactivation page on your phone or desktop browser.
2. Log In to your OfferUp account with your account credentials.
3. Select the desired reason for the deactivation of the OfferUp account.
4. Tap on Deactivate My Account.
5. Tap on Yes, I’m sure > Done.
- 14 Ways to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x80040115
- How to Find Uplay Screenshot Location
- Does Instagram Delete Inactive Accounts?
- How to Delete Craigslist Account
We hope that you learned about how to delete OfferUp account. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.