iHeartRadio, as the name says, is a radio streaming platform. It does not just provide radio streaming but also provides broadcasts and podcasts to its users. iHeartMedia is an American company that started the iHeartRadio service in August 2008. They provide their services in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, etc. The basic services on iHeartRadio are free, but if you want full access to all of the content, you must switch to a premium plan. And all this can be done using an iHeartRadio account which is completely free to create. If you want to cancel your purchased account subscription, this article will guide you to know how to cancel iHeartRadio subscription and how to delete iHeartRadio account. This article will also guide you on how to access iHeartRadio account settings and iHeartRadio contact number.
Table of Contents
How to Delete iHeartRadio Account
You can use iHeart services on your mobile phones, tablets, computers, and smart TVs and listen to your favorite songs and podcasts. You just need an iHeartRadio account to get access to all of its services. If you already have an iHeart account, you can listen to your favorite music and podcasts on the go. Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to delete iHeartRadio account in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Where is iHeartRadio Account Settings?
iHeartRadio account settings are easy to find. You need to log into your iHeartRadio account either on the website or the iHeartRadio mobile app.
- Once you log in with your iHeartRadio account on the website, you will find your account settings in the Account section.
- And in the mobile app, tap on the settings gear icon from where you can access your iHeartRadio account settings.
How Do I Claim My Music on iHeartRadio?
To know how do I claim my music on iHeartRadio, follow these steps:
1. Visit the iHeartRadio website on your browser.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the website and click on Help.
3. On the help page, click on the Contact Us option.
4. Type I want to claim my music in the chat box and click on the send icon.
5. Then, click on No > No > Contact Support.
6. On the contact page, enter your email address, Description (already filled), and Name.
7. Select a reason to Make a Request > Music Distribution/Artist Enquiry > Remove my music from iHeartRadio and click on the Submit option.
Keep reading to learn how to delete iHeartRadio account.
How Do I Delete Stations from iHeartRadio?
To know how do I delete stations from iHeartRadio mobile app, just follow these steps:
Option I: On iHeartRadio Mobile App
2. Tap on the Your Library tab at the bottom menu panel.
3. Tap on the Stations option.
4. Select the desired station from the list and tap on the three-dotted icon next to it.
5. Tap on Unfollow Station to remove it from your list.
Option II: On iHeartRadio Website
1. Navigate to the iHeartRadio website on your browser.
2. Click on the Your Library tab from the top.
3. Click on Followed Stations option from the left pane.
4. Hover the arrow over the station and click on the three-dotted icon.
5. Click on the Remove Station option to remove the station from your list.
Keep reading to learn how to delete iHeartRadio account.
How to Cancel iHeartRadio Subscription?
To cancel iHeartRadio subscription on the web, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Visit the iHeartRadio Log In page on your browser.
2. Enter your email address and password and click on the Log In option.
3. Once logged in, hover the arrow on the profile icon and click on Settings.
4. In settings under subscription, click on Change plan.
5. Click on Cancel Subscription.
6. Click on Cancel Plan to confirm your cancellation.
Also Read: How to Cancel iTunes Radio
How Do I Cancel My iHeartRadio Subscription on Android?
To cancel iHeartRadio subscription on Android, just follow the below-given steps:
Note: Make sure that you are logged into the Google Play account with the same account that you’ve used in iHeartRadio.
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Payment & subscriptions option.
4. Tap on Subscriptions.
5. Tap on the iHeartRadio subscription from the list.
6. Then, tap on Cancel subscription.
7. Select the reason why you want to cancel the subscription and tap on Continue.
8. Lastly, tap on Cancel subscription from the popup.
Can I Delete iHeartRadio Account?
Yes, you can delete iHeartRadio account. You can delete your iHeartRadio account from the iHeartRadio website and the iHeartRadio mobile app. Deleting an iHeartRadio account will delete all your iHeartRadio account data permanently, including your subscriptions and saved music, podcasts, and stations, and you won’t be able to recover it again. To know how to delete an iHeartRadio account online, you can check the detailed steps mentioned in the below headings.
How to Delete iHeartRadio Account?
To delete iHeartRadio account, follow these steps:
1. Open the iHeartRadio app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Settings gear icon from the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap on My Account.
4. Tap on Delete iHeart Account.
5. Tap on the Continue option.
6. From the confirmation popup, tap on DELETE ACCOUNT to confirm the account deletion.
Also Read: How to Delete Snapchat Data
How Do I Delete My iHeartRadio Account on My Computer?
Deleting an iHeartRadio account directly is only available on mobile apps and not on the website. So, to know how do I delete my iHeartRadio account on my Computer, follow the below steps:
Note: Make sure you cancel your iHeartRadio subscription first if availed.
1. Open the browser on your computer and visit the iHeartRadio Help page.
2. Click on the Contact Us option and enter I want to delete my account in the chat box.
3. Click on No > No > Contact Support.
4. Enter your email address, Description (already filled), and Name.
5. In the help section, select a reason to Send Us Feedback > Feedback about the iHeartRadio App or website > Complaint and click on the Submit option.
After a few days, you will receive an email from iHeartRadio for further account deletion steps. This is how can you delete your iHeartRadio account on your computer.
How Do I Delete My iHeartRadio Account on My iPhone?
To know how to delete iHeartRadio account on your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Open the iHeartRadio app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Settings gear icon > My Account.
3. Then, tap on Delete iHeart Account.
4. Tap on Continue > DELETE ACCOUNT.
Also Read: 8 Best Radio Apps for Android (2022)
How to Find iHeartRadio Contact Number?
To find iHeartRadio contact number, you can navigate to the iHeartRadio Contact Info page on your browser. You will see the contact number in the Call Us and Advertising section.
- How to Get Free WiFi on Your Phone
- How to Delete VRBO Account
- Which Music Apps are Unblocked at School?
- How to Cancel My Netflix Account
So, we hope you have understood how to delete iHeartRadio account and get iHeartRadio contact number with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.