Origin is a digital distribution platform that allows you to purchase computer games from the comfort of your own home. You may download and play a broad variety of games. Because there isn’t a method to remove your EA Origin account on the website, it’s a bit of a bother. Your account is linked to the purchases you made in the beginning. As a result, you won’t be able to delete the account yourself owing to security concerns. Request to cancel your EA Origin account by contacting EA Customer Support. We’ll teach you How To Delete My EA Account On PC in two different methods.
Table of Contents
How to Delete EA Account in Windows 10
The following will occur if you remove your EA Origin account:
- Purchased games, memberships, and in-game purchases will be unavailable to you.
- EA will not send you transactional or marketing communications.
- Your games, information, and data cannot be transferred to a new account.
Method 1: Contact EA Customer Support Center
1. Visit the Origin website.
2. Click on Sign In, to log in to your account.
3. Click on the Contact Us option.
4. Then, set Origin as game or service.
5. You may choose between a PC and a Mac as your operating system.
Also Read: How to Fix Origin Won’t Open on Windows 10
6. From the Select topic* drop-down menu, choose to Manage my account.
7. Then, select the Delete account option.
8. Now, select a contact option by clicking the Select contact option button.
9. Enter your name and email in the Contact information form field.
10. In the Subject field, type Request for account deletion and click the Request live chat button.
11. When a conversation comes up, you’ll be linked with an agent.
12. Tell the agent you wish to end your account, and he or she will assist you in doing so.
Also Read: How to Fix Origin Error 327683:0
Method 2: Contact EA Customer Support Agent
You may also call EA Customer Support at +866 419 5766 and ask for your account to be deleted. They are accessible from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. UTC Monday through Saturday.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Does EA Play delete games?
Ans: In April and May, Electronic Arts will remove a variety of sports titles from its EA Play service, including Madden, NHL, FIFA, and NBA games. And, starting next month, even more, outdated sports titles will be deleted from EA Play.
Q2. How can I combine my EA accounts?
Ans: You cannot transfer your games or identities to another account. If you decide you actually want to consolidate your accounts, you must notify us. When you speak with one of our experts, we will ensure that there is no other method to fix this for you.
- Which is Better Between Discord vs TeamSpeak?
- Fix Roblox Won’t Install in Windows 10
- How to Delete Github Account Permanently
- How to Delete DoorDash Account
We hope you found this information useful and that you were able to know how to Delete My EA Account on PC issue. Please let us know which technique was the most beneficial for you. Please use the form below if you have any queries or comments.