If you’ve been using YouTube for a while, you might have a long list of liked videos that no longer match your interests. To tidy up the liked playlist or manage your liked videos more effectively, it’s important to know how to get rid of them. Through this guide, we’ll provide you with the steps on how to unlike or delete all liked videos on your YouTube mobile app.
Table of Contents
How to Delete All Liked Videos on YouTube Mobile
Deleting some or all liked videos is necessary because of the limitations on liking videos, which are set at a maximum of 5000 by the YouTube community.
You can follow these steps to remove liked videos individually on YouTube:
1. Open the YouTube app on your phone.
2. Tap the profile icon and go to Settings.
3. Select Manage all history and switch to the INTERACTIONS tab.
4. Choose View other activity and tap View Likes and Dislikes.
5. From the My Activity page, tap the three-dotted icon and select Delete All.
So, the following are the steps to delete all liked videos on your YouTube app:
1. Open the YouTube application on your phone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Now, tap on the Settings option.
4. Select Manage all history.
5. Then, switch to the INTERACTIONS tab.
6. Swipe down and select View other activity to proceed to delete liked videos from your YouTube account.
7. From the YouTube likes and dislikes section, tap on View Likes and Dislikes.
8. From the My Activity page, tap on the three-dotted icon > Delete All option.
9. Tap on Delete from the confirmation prompt.
Also Read: How to View All Twitter Likes
Are Liked Videos on YouTube Hidden?
No, liked videos are not hidden. You can find them in the liked videos playlist, where you’ll see a comprehensive list of all the videos you’ve liked.
How Do I Unlike All YouTube Shorts?
You can unlike all YouTube shorts by following these steps:
1. Launch the YouTube app on your phone.
2. Now, switch to the Library tab and tap on Liked videos.
3. Tap on the three-dotted icon from the desired video.
4. Tap on the Remove from Liked videos option.
Also Read: 27 Best YouTube Playlist Downloader
How Do You Unlike All Liked Videos at Once?
Unfortunately, you cannot unlike all the videos you have liked on YouTube in a single action. Instead, you can only unlike them one at a time.
How Do I Get Rid of Liked Videos Playlist?
To hide your liked videos playlist, follow these steps:
1. On your YouTube app, tap on the profile icon from the top right corner.
2. Now, select Your channel.
3. Tap on the edit icon.
4. Now, under the Privacy section, turn on the toggle for the Keep all my saved playlists private.
So, by learning how to delete all liked videos on the YouTube mobile app, you can effectively declutter your liked videos list. Share your queries or suggestions below, and stay tuned for more informative guides.