If you are someone who likes to voice their opinion on various topics despite how controversial they can be, Twitter might be the right platform. This app helps people connect and raise their voices on various ongoing debates. But if you have been through hundreds of tweets by now, you might be wondering if can you see all likes on a tweet or not. Most of the users like to go back to tweets they liked and re-read them again. Well, worry no more! This article is going to tell you how to view all Twitter likes. Let’s dive in!
How to View All Twitter Likes
Twitter was launched in the year 2006 and has been among the most preferred apps since then. Thousands of people use it every day for different purposes. If you have been using Twitter for a long time, then you may want to take a look at what you have liked so far. It not only brings memories but also makes the entire looking-back journey nostalgic.
You can view all Twitter like in the Twitter app. Tap on the profile icon > Profile option. Then, you have to switch to the Likes tab to see all the likes of your Twitter account.
Can You See All Likes on a Tweet?
Yes. Twitter lets you see the total number of likes received by a Tweet. However, the app does not display a list of users who have liked a particular Tweet.
Also Read: Can I Turn Off Double Tap Like in Twitter?
How Do I See All My Likes on Twitter?
Sometimes it feels great to see all the liked posts that you were engaging with a few days ago. Here are the steps you need to follow to view all Twitter likes:
1. Open the Twitter app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top left corner.
3. Next, tap on the Profile option from the menu.
4. Tap on the Likes tab to view all Twitter likes so far.
Also Read: How to Clear Your Saved Searches on Twitter
Why Can’t I See All My Likes on Twitter?
If you are unable to see all your likes on Twitter, these can be because of several reasons such as:
- You are facing a poor internet connection.
- Twitter is facing temporary server downtime.
- It is an unverified suspicious account.
- You are not connected to the user on Twitter.
- Is There a Master Code for Sentry Safes?
- How to Create a SharePoint List
- 13 Best Free Twitter Analytics Tools
- How to Use Bookmarks on Twitter
We hope that you learned about how to view all Twitter likes. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.