Table of Contents
How to Delete a Facebook Meta Pixel
Knowing how to remove a Facebook Meta Pixel can give you the power to take control of your digital footprint in a world where online privacy and data management are becoming crucial. It keeps your digital presence secure and cleans up your Facebook advertising account. Learn how to delete a pixel below!
Can You Delete Facebook Pixel?
Unfortunately, currently, there is no option available to remove a Facebook pixel. However, you do have the ability to remove it from your ad account. We have given a step-by-step guide on how to get rid of a pixel in our next heading.
Method 1: Delete Facebook Meta Pixel from Business Manager
1. Open the browser on your PC and visit the Facebook website.
2. Click on Pages from the left corner of the screen and select the Meta Business Suite tab.
3. Click on the down arrow located next to your page name.
4. From here, click on the Gear icon located next to your Business Account name.
5. Under the Settings section, click on the Business assets option.
6. Now from the list of options, click on the Pixels.
7. Select the desired pixel you want to remove.
8. Click on the Connected assets option.
9. Click on the trash icon next to the selected Meta Pixel to delete it.
10. From the pop-up click on the Confirm button.
That’s it, now you have successfully deleted the Facebook Pixel from Business Manager.
Also Read: How to Add Facebook Pixel to Shopify
Method 2: Delete Facebook Pixel from Website
You can also delete Facebook Meta Pixel directly from your personal account or website on PC, this is how:
1. Access your website and open your CMS or web platform.
2. Locate the header or header template.
3. Delete the Pixel base code just above the closing head tag in the header section.
Method 3: Delete Facebook Pixel Using Google Tag Manager
Another method that can help you delete Facebook Pixel is by using the the Google Tag Manager. Follow these steps to know how:
1. Access your Google Tag Manager account and choose Tags from your workspace.
2. Pick the desired pixel tag for deletion and click on the Trash icon.
Finally, save the changes made to get rid of Pixel.
How Do I Delete an Old Facebook Meta Pixel
Facebook Meta Pixel is a valuable analytics tool that was designed to measure the effectiveness of your Facebook ad campaign. It offers insights into various events such as purchasing, adding items to the cart, page views, and more. However, if you want to delete an old pixel to start over with a new pixel, you can easily remove it by following the steps from the previous heading.
We hope this article was helpful for you and you have learned how to delete Meta Pixel on Facebook. If you still have any queries or suggestions feel free to reach out to us via the comments section below. Keep visiting our page for more interesting and cool articles.