Did you know you have the power to customize your Telegram channel appearances? Yes, you heard it right! In just a few easy steps, you can create a recognizable, unique, and memorable identity for your channel. So, why wait? Take advantage of this amazing feature and transform your Telegram channel into a visually appealing masterpiece.
How to Customize Telegram Channel Appearance
Recently Telegram rolled out new features in its updates. Among others, one is the ability to customize the look of your channel, including the color of your messages and also the color and logo for your profile cover. However, for this, you need to get Boosts and gain levels, which can be done by gaining subscribers or gifting Telegram Premium to other users.
How to Customize Telegram Channel Chat Backgrounds
You can now set a separate background for your Telegram channel. Follow the steps:
1. Open Telegram and navigate to the targeted channel whose look you want to customize.
2. Tap on the channel name at the top and then on Channel Settings.
3. Tap on the Appearance option in the menu.
4. Tap on Channel Wallpaper and select any one as per your likeability or tap on Choose from Gallery to set any image from your phone as the wallpaper.
Note: Your channel level determines which appearance settings are available for you.
5. Once done, tap on the Apply Changes option at the bottom.
How to Customize Telegram Channel Profile Logo
If you are bored of the plain profile header of your Telegram channel and want to add colors and logo to it, here’s how you can do it:
Note: Your channel needs to reach Level 7 to customize your profile logo.
1. Open your Telegram channel and tap on the channel name.
2. Tap on Channel Settings followed by Appearance.
3. Scroll down to the profile section and tap on your preferred color to change it, then tap on Profile Logo to select your preferred one.
4. Finally tap on Apply Changes to save it.
How to Customize Your Telegram Channel Replies with Unique Icons and Colors
If you want message replies on your Telegram channel to appear distinct, the same can be done by customizing their appearance. For that, you can change their color and the Reply Logo.
Note: You need to unlock Level 4 to be able to change the color and icons for replies.
1. In the Appearance menu, tap on Reply Logo and choose one as per your likeability.
2. Above it, you’ll see a variety of color options to choose from. Select as preferred and tap on Apply Changes to save it.
Also Read: 30+ Best Telegram Channels for Books
How to Customize Telegram Channel Emoji Status
Lastly, you can also set an emoji status for your Telegram channel to express your mood, feelings, and emotions, or share updates with a unique emoji simply.
Note: For emoji status, your channel has to reach Level 8.
1. Navigate to the Appearance many and tap on the Channel Emoji Status option.
2. A variety of emojis will appear, pick any that suits your preferences and then tap on the Apply Changes option.
How to Customize Your Telegram Name Color
If you want your name to appear in a different color in message replies on Telegram, here’s how to change it:
Note: You need a Telegram Premium subscription for this.
1. Open Telegram, tap the three lines icon at the top-left corner and select Settings from the menu.
2. Tap on Chat Settings and then on Change Name Color.
3. Select the color as preferred. You can even Add Icons to Replies.
4. Once done, tap on Apply Color and Icon.
How to Change Telegram Chat Theme
Apart from wallpaper, you can also change the theme for chats completely on Telegram. Follow the steps:
1. In the Chat Settings menu, scroll down to the Color theme section, swipe left, and select one of the available themes as preferred.
2. Tap on Browse Themes to get more customization options or even build your own theme.
We hope our guide helped you customize your Telegram channel appearance and impress your subscribers. If you have any queries or suggestions, drop them in the comments section. Stay connected to us via Techcult to explore more exciting and informative articles.