Genshin Impact is a free role-playing game created by miHoYo. You can play it with friends and enjoy new mechanics and story quests. The game even lets you crouch during stealth missions. If you’re unsure how to crouch in Genshin Impact, keep reading our article for the answer.
How to Crouch in Genshin Impact
Crouching is not a built-in mechanic that can be activated anywhere in the open world of Genshin Impact. It is only available during certain stealth missions in the game. When you are on a mission, you will see on-screen controls that show you how to crouch. Keep reading to find out how you can do it.
Can You Crouch in Genshin Impact?
Yes, you can crouch in Genshin Impact but only in some stealth missions. But once the stealth mission gets accomplished, the ability to crouch in goes away.
To crouch in Genshin Impact, follow these steps:
- On PC, press the Left Ctrl key.
- On a controller, press the Left Stick down.
Once you are crouching, you will move slower and make less noise. This can be helpful for sneaking around enemies or avoiding detection by NPCs.
In the game mode of stealth, the player is only allowed to use the Traveller. During the mission, fighting talents are replaced by movement-related actions. In this mode of Genshin Impact, the player’s normal attack is changed to crouch, which can trigger a roll by sprinting, and the elemental burst cannot be used. Following are the types of stealth missions:
- Hidden: The goal of the stealth gameplay option Hidden is for players to stay undetected by NPCs.
- Capture: The goal of the stealth gameplay option called Capture is to capture an NPC. To capture an NPC, the player has to go near the NPC. But the player has to ensure that NPC does not spot them.
- Follow: The goal of the follow stealth gameplay option is to keep up with an NPC without being seen by them or straying too far away from them.
We hope this article was helpful and now you know the answer to how to crouch in Genshin Impact. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments below. We are here to assist you. Also, share your ideas on what topic you would like to learn about next.