Wondering how to create fake messages on Discord? it’s quite simple. Chrome version of the platform can help you to easily generate fake messages and make them appear as if they were sent by someone else. This article will take you through the step-by-step process for the same and help you spook out your friends.
How to Create a Fake Message on Discord
Before moving forward it’s important to note that for pranking your friends you’ve to access Discord via Chrome. Desktop and Mobile versions of the platform won’t allow you to carry out this task. We have mentioned a few steps below that will help to create a fake message on Discord.
1. Go to the official Discord Website and click on Open Discord in your browser and log in using your credentials.
2. Now navigate to the channel where you wish to create a prank message.
3. Find, highlight, and then right-click on the message you want to replace. Then click on the Inspect option.
4. The developer tool window will open on the right side of the screen. And the target message will appear highlighted.
5. Edit the message as you want.
6. Take a screenshot of the fake message you just created.
7. For regaining the original Discord message back, you can simply refresh the tab.
Also Read: How to Send Pictures on Discord
Why Create Fake Discord Messages?
We all love to prank our friends and fake messages on Discord are majorly created for this purpose only. Spamming is another reason for the creation of these fake Discord messages but keep in mind that it is an offense.
And there you have it folks. Knowing how to prank people with fake messages can be fun, but it’s important to use this feature responsibly. Chrome browser will help you in carrying out the task quickly and easily. For your doubts regarding the above process, you can use the comment section below for getting in touch with us.