With the exponential growth of social media, Instagram reels have become a powerful tool for people to showcase themselves and their creativity. While posting reels, keeping track of your reel’s view count is important if you want to improve your online presence. And today we will tell you just that. Keep reading to learn how you can count Instagram reels views for your and other’s accounts.
How to See or Count Instagram Reels Views
Content creators nowadays are using their visual skills to showcase their talent. But what is most important for them is to keep track of how much their content is loved by users. Reels are the most attractive and engaging thing for users and knowing their metrics can be a boost. So, refer to the section below to see or count Instagram reel views:
Method 1: From Your Profile Grid
Follow the steps mentioned below to see or count Instagram reel views from your profile grid:
1. Open Instagram and go to your profile.
2. Go to Reels section on your profile.
3. Now, see the views on the reel you want to next to the play sign.
Method 2: Via Professional Account Tools
Creating a professional account can also prove to be a plus point for the content creators to get the full insights of their posts. Follow the steps mentioned below to see or count Instagram reels views by using Insights:
Note: Instagram insights are only available for professional accounts.
1. Open Instagram and tap on the three lines at the top-right corner of your profile.
2. Select Settings and privacy from the options.
3. Swipe down and tap on Account type and tools under For professionals.
4. Tap on Switch to professional account.
5. Now, follow the on-screen instructions. Your account will turn into a professional account.
6. Now, tap on the three lines on your profile and select Insights.
7. Tap on See all next to Content You Shared.
8. Tap on Reels to see your reels views.
You can also check out every detail of your reel including likes, reshares, and comments.
Also Read: How to Add Your Own Music to Instagram Reels
What Counts as Views on Instagram Reels?
If your Instagram reels are watched for more than three seconds by a user, then it is counted as a view.
Does Rewatching an Instagram Reel Count as a View?
Yes, rewatching an Instagram reel is counted as a view. If someone is watching a reel repeatedly for more than three seconds, each watch will be counted and added as a separate and additional view.
How to Check Views Count on Other People’s Reel
Checking reel count on other people’s reels can let you know how your competitors are doing on Instagram. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the views count of a particular user:
1. Open Instagram and go to the particular user’s profile.
2. Go to their reels tab. Here, the number of views will be shown against the play sign on each reel.
This way you can see views on Instagram reels video of other users.
Can You See Who Viewed Your Instagram Reels?
No, you cannot see who viewed your reels video as this is not revealed by Instagram. However, you can see who likes your reel.
Also Read: How to Add Text to Instagram Reels
Understanding how Instagram reels views count works can help you manage and refine your content for your audience. Keep reading our blog for more information. Leave your suggestions and queries below in the comment box.