TikTok offers a platform for discovering short and entertaining videos, ranging from dance challenges to lip-sync performances. But sometimes, you may want to share these videos with your friends, family, or more people on other social networks. Therefore, this article will help you understand how to copy the video and profile links on TikTok to redirect others to them.
How to Copy Link on TikTok
Social media is all about quickly sharing content that connects with people worldwide. TikTok, which is known for its short and interesting videos, is a part of this. But how can we share these videos outside of TikTok? let’s find that out with the help of these methods.
Learn how to copy a TikTok video URL by following the steps below:
1. Open TikTok on Android/iOS.
2. Play the video.
3. Tap on the Share icon.
4. Tap on Copy link.
To know how to copy TikTok video URL, follow the methods below:
Method 1: On Mobile App
2. Play the desired video whose link you want to copy.
3. Tap on the Share icon from the right pane.
4. Then, tap on the Copy link option.
Method 2: On Desktop Website
1. Visit the TikTok website on your PC/laptop browser and Log in to your account.
2. Locate the desired TikTok video and click on the Share icon to copy its link.
3. Then, click on the Copy link option from the popup menu.
Your link has been copied to the clipboard. You can now paste it into your chat or email.
Where Can I Find My TikTok Profile?
You can locate your profile on the TikTok app by tapping on the Profile tab from the bottom menu panel. A TikTok profile is a place where we can see your profile information like followers, following, and the videos you post.
Also Read: How to Find Favorites on TikTok
How to Copy TikTok Profile Link?
To copy the profile link on TikTok, follow these steps:
1. Launch the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Hamburger menu icon from the top right corner.
3. Select Settings and privacy.
4. Swipe down and tap on Share profile.
5. Then, tap on Copy link.
You can now share this profile link with your friends through chat or email.
How to Copy the Link of Your Own Private TikTok Video?
You cannot copy the link of your private video on TikTok. You will have to go to the Privacy settings from that video and set the visibility to Everyone to copy the link.
After understanding how to copy links on TikTok, you can easily share your favorite videos with others and make them more popular. Share your queries and suggestions in the comments section below. Don’t miss out on future articles by regularly exploring our website!