Have you ever come across a Facebook post that instantly caught your attention? It could be an inspiring quote, a funny meme, or a comedy video that you want to share with others. Well, now you can easily do just that! This tutorial will guide you on how to copy a Facebook post on your desktop and Android device.
Table of Contents
How to Copy a Facebook Post
Follow these steps to copy a Facebook post on Android:
To copy a Facebook post, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your device and log in.
2. Find the post you want to copy.
3. Tap and hold the post text until it says Text copied to clipboard.
4. If you want to save the post image, tap the three-dotted icon on the post, then select Save to phone.
Step I: Copy Post Text
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account.
2. Locate the desired post that you want to copy.
3. Tap and hold the post text for a couple of seconds.
4. Release the hold when you see the notification Text copied to clipboard.
5. Now, tap and hold the text box where you want to share this post and tap on Paste.
It is how to copy a Facebook post text effortlessly.
Step II: Download Post Image
If the post also has an image, you can save it to your phone gallery and use it wherever you want to repost. Let’s see how to do so:
1. On your Facebook app, locate the desired post.
2. Tap on the image of that post.
3. Tap on the three-dotted icon > Save to phone option.
Now, you can post that image with the copied text on any social network.
Can You Copy All Types of Facebook Posts?
Yes, you can copy all types of FB posts. You can copy the post link using the copy link option. However, you can also manually select the post and then copy its content. If the post contains a media file, you will have to copy it individually.
Can You Copy the Video from a Facebook Post?
Yes, you can easily copy and repost a video from any FB post. To do this, simply copy the video link from the post and utilize it wherever you need it.
How to Copy a Facebook Post on a Desktop Using a Link?
To learn how to copy a Facebook post on a desktop using a link, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Facebook website and Log in to your account by providing the required credentials.
2. Navigate to the desired post that you want to copy.
3. From the post, click on the three-dotted icon.
4. Click on the Embed option from the menu.
5. Click on the Advanced settings option present below the code.
6. Double-click to select the URL of post and press the Ctrl + C key combination to copy it to the clipboard.
Also Read: How to Copy Text from Instagram Post
In this article, we have provided instructions on how to copy a Facebook post which we hope you have found helpful. Feel free to ask any questions or share your suggestions on this topic in the comments below. Also, keep visiting our website for more useful guides.