Twitter threads have grown in popularity as a way to express stories and conversations in a sequential style. Twitter users exchange tweets or brief text messages about their views and thoughts to communicate and it has become a popular way to pass on information, facts, and ideas. But the need to turn a whole thread into a single shared image still exists. Sometimes, it can be difficult to manage, share, and get back to these threads. This guide shows you how to bookmark tweets for later use and numerous ways to convert Twitter threads into images, PDFs, articles, and even text online.
Table of Contents
Can You Convert Twitter Thread to Image?
Yes, you can do so by using online tools. If you have any specific Twitter thread, you can follow the steps mentioned below to create an image of the thread.
How to Convert Twitter Thread to Image Online
You can find various tools online that can turn a Twitter thread into a picture. These tools make it easier to share and keep the thread’s content. Also, you can save threads to read later by bookmarking them. This is great for keeping up with interesting tweets. To save them for later, follow the tips mentioned in this guide.
1. Log in to your Twitter account and find the tweet.
2. Click on the Share icon.
3. Click on Bookmark option to save your tweet.
Method 1: Convert Tweet to Image Online using Thread Reader App
The first method involves the Thread Reader App. The below steps will show you how to convert your tweet to an image in the easiest way.
1. Go to the Twitter thread you want to save for later.
2. Mention @threadreaderapp and type Unroll in your tweet.
3. Click on the link provided in response to your tweet.
4. Now, you can save it in PDF format by clicking on Save this thread as a PDF.
Method 2: Use 10015 Tweet to Image Converter
The 10015 Tweet to Image Converter app makes it simple to convert tweets to images online. You can simplify your process for simple sharing and saving. Here are the steps to do this:
1. Visit the 10015 Tweet to Image Converter page.
2. Copy the URL of the tweet you want to convert into an image.
3. Paste that into the URL field on the converter page.
4. Click the Capture button to generate the image.
5. Adjust settings such as image quality, background type, watermark, and transparency.
6. Click Export Image once customization is complete.
7. Then, download or save the newly generated image to your device.
Method 3: Convert Through Unrolling Twitter Thread Online
If you are searching for the simplest method to convert your threads into a PDF without spending much time, follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. Open the Twitter thread you want to save.
2. Reply to the thread and mention @UnrollThread.
3. Get a link in response to the unrolled version of the thread.
4. Access the thread in paragraph form and click Download PDF to save it offline.
How to Convert Twitter Thread to PDF for Free Using Twitter2PDF
You can convert Twitter thread to PDF for free using Twitter2PDF. By following these steps, you may efficiently convert and save valuable threads of information.
1. Visit the Twitter2PDF website.
2. Copy the URL from the Twitter thread you want to convert.
3. Paste the copied URL into the Twitter2PDF website.
4. Click on the Get PDF button to initiate the conversion process.
Once the PDF version of the Twitter thread is generated, download it to your device.
Also Read: 13 Best Free Twitter Analytics Tools
How to Convert Twitter Thread to Article Using Thready
You can convert your Twitter thread to text online or into an easily accessible article with just a few clicks. Use these quick steps to do so.
1. Visit the tweet of a thread you want to read.
2. Access the Thready for converting Twitter threads into articles.
3. Download the Google Chrome extension.
4. Click on Read Thread.
5. Click on the Create Article button within Thready to convert the thread into a structured article.
We hope you found this article useful and learned how to convert twitter thread to image. The tools and methods mentioned above allow you to maximize the value of the content shared on the network, whether you choose to convert threads into images, PDFs, or simply bookmark them for later. Please feel free to leave any questions or recommendations in the comments section.