TikTok allows users to create and edit video content, often resulting in multiple drafts. If you’ve worked on two separate TikTok drafts and wish to combine them into a single video, you’re in the right place. In this quick guide, we’ll show you how to merge two TikTok drafts effortlessly, allowing you to create a cohesive and engaging video for your followers.
How to Combine Two TikTok Drafts
The TikTok app has impressive features; one of them allows you to combine videos and pictures on TikTok. To combine video and pictures on TikTok, follow the steps given below:
2. Tap on the + icon from the bottom.
3. Tap on Upload.
4. Select the desired videos from your gallery.
5. Switch over to the Photos tab and choose desired images.
6. Once you have selected the desired videos and images, tap on Next twice.
7. Finally, tap on the Post option to publish the combined media.
Can You Merge Two Drafts on TikTok?
Yes, you can merge two drafts on TikTok. To learn how to combine two TiktTok drafts, read the subsequent section.
How Can You Combine TikTok Drafts?
Fed up searching about how to combine two TikTok drafts together? Your search stops here. TikTok drafts have to be saved on the device first in order to combine them together. We have discussed in detail how to combine two TikTok drafts together below. The process is quite long, so follow all the steps carefully.
1. Open TikTok on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom-right corner.
3. Tap on the Drafts folder to open the draft page.
4. Choose the desired drafts you want to combine.
5. Tap on Next.
6. Tap on Who can watch this video.
7. Set the radio button to Only me.
8. Now, tap on More options.
9. Turn on Save to device toggle.
10. Go ahead and tap on Post. This will save the draft to your device.
11. Repeat steps 5-10 for all the videos you wish to combine.
12. Now from the home screen of TikTok, tap on the + icon.
13. Tap on Upload.
14. Select all the draft videos you just downloaded.
15. Tap on Next twice.
16. Tap on the Post option.
Hope you now know how to combine two TikTok drafts after following the above steps.
Can You Edit TikTok Drafts Together?
Yes, it is possible to edit TikTok drafts together. Firstly, you have to save the drafts to your local storage. Once saved, you can edit them by uploading them on TikTok simultaneously.
How Can You Continue Editing a TikTok Draft?
Once you have learned how to combine two TikTok drafts and if you want to continue editing an already existing draft, follow the guide mentioned below:
1. Access TikTok on your phone.
2. Go over to your Profile.
3. Tap on the Drafts folder.
4. Tap on the desired draft you would like to edit. The edit page will open up and you can continue editing your draft there.
How to Combine Videos in TikTok?
After learning how to combine two TikTok drafts, if you want to learn how to combine videos using the TikTok app, take a look at the below-mentioned steps:
1. Launch the TikTok app on your device.
2. Press the + icon from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on Upload adjacent to the record button.
4. Choose the desired videos you would like to combine.
5. Tap on Next > Post.
Also Read: How to Delete a Repost on TikTok
How Can You Combine Two TikTok Sounds?
Upon learning how to combine two TikTok drafts, if you want to combine two TikTok sounds, you will have to patiently follow the prolonged process given hereunder:
1. Access TikTok on your device.
2. Tap on the + button from the bottom of your screen.
3. Upload the video you want to post by pressing Upload > Next.
4. Tap on Sounds on the editor screen, found in the bottom-left corner.
5. Choose the desired sound and tap on Next.
6. Tap on Who can watch this video and set it to Only me.
7. Go to More options.
8. Turn on Save to device.
9. Tap on Post to post and save the video in your phone storage.
10. Go to the home screen and tap the + icon again.
11. Choose the video you just saved.
12. Choose Sounds to add another sound to the video.
13. Finally, tap on Post to post it on your profile.
Read this article from the start to learn how to combine two TikTok drafts.
How Can You Put Two TikTok Videos Together?
If you are looking for a way to put two TikTok videos together, we have given below a simple step-by-step process.
1. Launch TikTok app on your Android/iOS device.
2. Tap on the + icon > Upload .
3. Select the two videos you want to put together and tap Next.
4. Tap on the Post option to publish them from your TikTok profile.
This is how to put two TikTok videos together.
Also Read: How to Adjust Sound on TikTok
How Can You Save a TikTok Draft without Posting?
You can save a draft on TikTok without posting it publicly by posting it as private. To learn how to do that, follow the steps given below:
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon > Drafts folder.
3. Select the desired drafts you want to save.
4. Tap on Next > Who can watch this video.
5. Tap on Only me > More options.
6. Turn on the toggle for Save to device.
7. Go ahead and tap on Post.
This will automatically save the draft to your device and the video you posted will only be visible to you.
How Can You Save TikTok Drafts to Your Camera Roll?
Saving TikTok drafts to your camera roll is very easy. Just follow the simple steps mentioned underneath to save the drafts to your gallery:
1. Open TikTok and tap on Profile > Drafts folder.
2. Choose the desired draft you wish to save to the device.
3. Tap on Next.
4. Tap on Who can watch this video and choose Only me.
5. Move to More options and turn on the Save to device toggle.
6. Tap on Post.
Once posted, the draft will get saved to your camera roll. read this article from the start to learn how to combine two TikTok drafts.
How Can You Save Drafts on TikTok after Deleting the App?
When you create a draft on TikTok, the app forms a folder on your device named TikTok wherein all the videos and drafts are saved. You can try checking the TikTok folder to see if the drafts are still stored somewhere in there. Here’s how you can find the TikTok folder.
1. Launch the File Manager on your phone.
2. Tap on Phone Storage.
3. Find and open the Movies folder.
4. Locate and tap on the TikTok folder. You can try and look for your draft videos there.
Will TikTok Drafts Transfer to New Phone?
No, TikTok drafts will not get transferred to your new phone on their own. To transfer them to your new device, you will need to save them in your local storage and transfer them to the other phone using an app or Bluetooth.
Will You Lose Your Drafts If You Logout of TikTok?
Whether or not you will be able to retrieve your TikTok drafts after logging out depends on if you are logging in again using the same device or another device. Since TikTok drafts are saved on your original device, logging in using another device would mean you won’t be able to find your drafts.
- How Can You Update Boost Mobile Towers
- How Do You Turn Off Live on Facebook
- How to Talk Over a Sound on TikTok Without Voiceover
- How to Remove the Red Filter on TikTok
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn how to combine two TikTok drafts and put two TikTok videos together. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.