Snapchat’s Color Match feature allows you to choose a hue from a photo and apply it to various elements in your snap. It also makes creating aesthetically pleasing and unified snaps with coordinated colors easier. Let’s explore how to color match text, drawings, or filters to create customized visual styles on Snapchat.
How to Pick a Color from a Picture on Snapchat
Snapchat’s color matching feature allows you to create beautiful stories by matching colors. You can align your snaps with a specific image or create a consistent theme. It also offers endless possibilities to add an artistic touch to your stories. This article will help you understand this process in detail.
To color match your snaps on Snapchat, follow these steps:
1. Open Snapchat and take or upload a photo/video.
2. Once you have selected or captured the snap, tap on the pen icon on the right side of the screen.
3. Tap and hold your finger on any color from the color palette to reveal a color slider.
4. While holding your finger on the color slider, move it around to select the desired color that closely matches the color you want to match.
5. Once you’ve selected the color, draw, write, or add any desired effects to your snap using the color you’ve chosen.
How to Pick a Color from a Picture on Snapchat?
When editing a snap, the color picker feature allows you to choose a color from a photo. Here are the steps to pick a color from a picture on Snapchat:
1. Open the Snapchat app on your device.
2A. Tap on the Capture button to take the desired snap.
2B. Or swipe up from the camera screen and select the desired picture from the Camera Roll tab.
3. Now, tap on the Pencil edit icon from the right pane to color match on Snapchat.
4. Tap on the color picker icon from the edit option on the right side of the screen.
5. Then, tap on the desired region on your image whose color you want to use.
Using the different editing tools, the color may then be applied to other areas of the picture.
Also Read: What does Grey Arrow mean on Snapchat?
How to Color Match on Snapchat on iPhone?
You can read and follow the steps mentioned above to color match the snaps on your iOS Snapchat app.
How Do You Color Match Text on Snapchat?
To match the color of the text you add to a snap, you can use the color picker tool. Here are the steps on how to do that:
1. Launch the Snapchat app and click or upload the desired photo.
2. Then, tap on the T icon from the right pane and enter the desired text in the text box.
3. Now, select the desired text format from the list.
4. Adjust the color slider to choose the desired matching color similar to any of the picture elements.
5. After selecting the desired color, tap on the checkmark icon from the keyboard.
Now, you can send this as a snap or upload it as a story.
After learning how to color match on Snapchat, you can unleash your creativity, experiment with colors, and enjoy adding a personal touch to your Snapchat content. You can drop your queries and topic suggestions for future articles in the comments section below.