Outlook is a great way to stay connected to your peers and share files and important documents like a pro. It lets you schedule meetings, share calendars, and stay productive using any device. Furthermore, Outlook is currently available on Mac, Windows, and Android. But if you are tired of your current inbox view, you can always learn how to change view in Outlook to default. Keep reading till the end to know more about different Outlook views and how do I get my Outlook view back to normal.
Table of Contents
How to Change View in Outlook to Default
Whether you are a small team or a big-scale company, having professional tools like Outlook is no less than a savior. They help you manage everything at your fingertips and make you look more put together. However, despite this massive popularity, changing inbox view can be a task for many users. You will get to know how to change view in Outlook to default further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
What are the Different Outlook Views?
There are different views in Outlook from which you can easily choose and change the layout as per your preference. The list includes:
Also Read: Where is the Tools Menu in Outlook?
How to Change Outlook Theme in Windows 10?
You may want to experiment and try different themes on Outlook. This also ensures that you do not get bored with work and everything remains fresh. Here are the steps you need to follow to know how to change Outlook theme in Windows 10.
1. Open the Outlook app on your Windows PC/laptop or visit the Outlook website.
Note: Make sure you are signed in to your account.
2. Click on File from the top left corner.
3. Click on Options from the bottom of the left pane.
4. Now, click on the drop-down menu icon next to the Office Theme option.
5. Choose the desired theme and click on OK to apply the necessary changes.
Also Read: How to Archive in Outlook 365
How Do I Get My Outlook View Back to Normal?
If you are done experimenting with different themes and layout options in Outlook, you might want to get back to default settings. After all, we all like to stick to the basics once in a while. Here is how I get my Outlook view back to normal.
1. Press the Windows key and type Outlook on your PC.
2. Click on the View tab.
3. Click on Change View.
4. Now, choose Compact to get the default view in Outlook.
- How to Fix Facebook Messenger Switch Account Problem
- How to Change Stream Title on Twitch
- How to Change Microsoft Teams Background Image
- How to Change Phone Number on Yahoo Mail
We hope that you learned about how to change view in Outlook to default. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.