With its corporate office in Redwood City, California, Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is a North American video game developer. Trip Hawkins, an Apple employee, founded the firm in May 1982. It was a forerunner in the early home computer gaming market and referred to the designers and programmers behind its games as software artists. Before the release of Skate or Die! In 1987, EA published several computer games and other productivity tools that were all created by outside parties. Internal game studios were established by the firm, frequently as a result of acquisitions, such as the 1991 transformation of Distinctive Software into EA Canada. There may be limitations based on your country’s rules, and your ID may only be updated once every 72 hours. You can alter all of your account information, including your email address, name, date of birth, and more. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we are bringing you a helpful guide that will teach you how to change my EA email and transfer my EA account. Also, you will understand how to change my email for my EA account and what to do if you forgot my ea account email.
Table of Contents
How to Change My EA Email
As of right now, EA creates and releases games for popular franchises like Battlefield, Need for Speed, The Sims, Medal of Honor, Command & Conquer, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Army of Two, Apex Legends, and Star Wars, in addition to EA Sports games like FIFA, Madden NFL, NBA Live, NHL, and EA Sports UFC. Their desktop games are available via self-developed Origin, a PC gaming digital distribution platform that directly competes with Epic Games Store and Steam from Valve. Additionally, EA owns and manages a number of important gaming studios, including EA Tiburon in Orlando, EA Vancouver in Burnaby, EA Romania in Bucharest, DICE in Stockholm, Motive Studio in Montreal, BioWare in Edmonton and Austin, and Respawn Entertainment in Los Angeles and Vancouver.
Can I Transfer My EA Account to Another Email?
Yes, you can transfer your EA account to another email. EA database cloud stores every piece of information you’ve collected while playing their games, including any saves and accomplishments. Your EA Account is associated with the cloud. When you transfer a game from one EA Account to another, you may still play it, but all of your progress and saved games are still connected to the original EA Account.
What Do I Do If I Forgot My EA Account Email?
You can find your EA account email by going through all your email accounts and searching for the emails send by EA games.
How Do I Change My EA Email without Access to My Old Email?
If you can no longer access the old email you used to sign up for an EA account, there is no way to update it. Your only option is to get in touch with EA support and provide them with evidence that you are the account’s original owner, which you should be able to accomplish without too much difficulty.
How Do I Change My EA Email on PS4?
You can change your EA email from the EA website to change it on your PS4 as well.
1. Visit the EA website on your browser,
2. Click on the profile icon from the top right corner of your screen.
3. Then, click on Sign In.
4. SIGN IN to your account with the desired log in methods.
5. Again, click on the profile icon from the top right corner.
6. Click on Account Settings.
7. Click on Edit next to the Email Address section.
8. To verify your identity, click on Send Security Code.
9. Enter the code you received from EA in your email account and click on Submit.
10. Enter the new Email Address in the given field and click on Continue.
Also Read: How to Manage EA Account Settings
How Do I Change My Email for My EA Account?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to change your email for your EA account.
How to Change EA Account Email without Password?
You can reset your EA account password and then change the email. Let’s see how to do that.
1. Navigate to the EA website on your browser.
2. Click on the profile icon > Sign In.
3. Then, click on Forgot your password? link.
4. In the EMAIL ADDRESS OR EA ID field, enter the email address registered with your EA account.
5. Enter the captcha text in the given box and click on SEND.
6. Then, follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password successfully.
Furthermore, you can follow the steps mentioned in the above heading to change your email from your restored EA account.
- Shadow Fight 3 Promo Codes: Redeem Now
- How to Zoom Out in Google Docs
- How to Unlink EA Account from Xbox
- How Can You Change Your Email on PS4
We hope that you learned about how to change my EA email and forgot my EA account email. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.