Do you find the Twitter Blue subscription to be a burden that you want to eliminate? No worries! You have the option to discontinue it after making the purchase. While this membership offers benefits for expanding your social reach, if it no longer meets your needs, it’s advisable to cancel it. In this article, we’ll guide you on how to cancel your Twitter Blue subscription on your Android device.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Twitter Blue Subscription
Twitter Blue is a subscription plan on Twitter that offers features such as tweet editing, color themes, text customization, and more. If you choose to cancel your subscription, you will lose these features. To cancel your subscription, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Twitter app on your phone.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Twitter account.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Twitter Blue option.
4. Tap on the Manage subscription option.
5. Tap on the Manage your current subscription option.
6. Tap on the Cancel plan option beside your current subscription plan details.
7. Tap on Cancel plan to confirm the cancellation.
Also Read: 13 Best Free Twitter Analytics Tools
How to Cancel Twitter Blue Subscription on Android?
You can follow the steps mentioned in the above heading to cancel your Twitter Blue subscription from your Android phone.
Can You Cancel Twitter Blue at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your Twitter Blue subscription at any time. However, keep in mind that canceling the subscription will not give you a refund. Instead, you can use all the subscription features until the date of renewal.
What is the Duration of a Twitter Blue Subscription?
The Twitter Blue subscription has a duration of either a month or a year, depending on the plan you have purchased. The benefits of both plans are the same, but the prices are different. As long as you keep paying for your subscription, you will be able to use the amazing and customizable features on Twitter.
What are the Disadvantages of Canceling a Twitter Blue Subscription?
Listed below are the disadvantages of canceling a Twitter Blue subscription:
- You will not get prioritized rankings in conversations and searches.
- You cannot post longer and high-quality 1080p videos in your tweets.
- You will not be able to make longer tweets.
- You will lose access to features like editing Tweets, bookmarking folders, making text bold and italic, and early access to all new upcoming features.
- The Twitter blue checkmark from your profile will be removed.
- Ads on Twitter Ads are not much, but still, you will see more ads than when you were subscribed to Twitter Blue.
We expect that this tutorial has provided you with the necessary steps on how to cancel your Twitter Blue subscription. Armed with this insight, you are now prepared to cut costs anytime. In case of any questions or recommendations, share them in the comment section below.